━ 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

14. ℜ𝔢𝔭𝔱𝔦𝔩𝔦𝔞 | ❝ Super-Nanny ❞

While Stiles and Scott were at school and still trying to find tickets to the rave, I was at home, as usual

While Stiles and Scott were at school and still trying to find tickets to the rave, I was at home, as usual. I tried shifting through my closet for a cute outfit to wear. 

The ticket was still sitting on my bedside dresser while I was tossing promising articles of clothing onto my bed to try on and mix and match, until I found the perfect combination. 

I had a few pairs of cute shorts that were short for a rave, a few tight miniskirts, tops to go with them, and even some form-fitting short dresses. It wasn't just any party that I was going to. It was an underground rave, complete with disco and strobe lights, popping music and sweaty bodies all packed together on the dance floor. 

I needed something practical but still hot.

I turned on the bluetooth speaker that I had bought a while back and I connected my phone. With the house all to myself, I cranked up the music on my Spotify while I pulled my pj tank top over my head.

I sang along to random music, slow and head-bopping. Panic! At the Disco played and I cranked the volume a little bit higher, singing along to Miss Jackson—one of my favorite songs.

I danced around my room, singing the lyrics of the song as I shimmied into a black miniskirt. Next, I found a white tank top with a neckline of pearls. I tried them on with a pair of black satin-y heeled Oxfords.

Checking my reflection in the floor length mirror on my closet door, I decided that I didn't really like the tank top with the skirt. But the heels were perfect for it if I decided to go with it.

So, I stripped the white tank top off and went back to my mattress where my clothes were laying spread out for me to see.

I pursed my lips and grabbed a dark purple v-neck tank top with another beaded neckline. I left it on the hanger and put it up against my chest while I looked at it in the mirror.

"Mm," I hummed, intrigued with the way the dark purple looked with the black. I took the top off the hanger and then pulled it over my head, starting to sing along with the Halsey song that started to play.

I twisted my body side to side to get a look at the ensemble I put together, finding that I enjoyed the outfit so much to wear it.

It was too early to keep the outfit on until the rave so I pulled the outfit off and laid it out on my bed. I dressed myself into a pair of skinny jeans and the white tank that I had tried on first, with a pair of wedge ankle boots. 

My blonde ringlets fell down my back and I nodded at my reflection in the mirror.

⊰⊱⊰⊱

"Ketamine?" Scott questioned, his boss holding up the small bottle for us to see.

"It's the same stuff we use on the dogs, just a higher dosage," he explained. "If you can get close enough to Jackson, it should slow him down enough to buy you some time." He put the bottle and the syringe on the table in front of us. And then he held up a vile of black dust. "This is some of what you'll use to create the barrier. This part is for you, Stiles. Only you."