🖤the gangster and his convict🖤

10 years later 

the morning looked good as I sat by the window, looking out at the sun rising. I was a grown up now. with around eight murders and hundreds of crimes, nothing mattered to me anymore. I was sipping on my coffee when suddenly my phone rung.

"is it Ranveer Pratop Singh?", the feminine voice asked. 

"yes.", I replied as I stood up. 

how could somebody get my personal number?

"I am meera. your step sister. I know I am a part of your past and that you have not even seen me but I want you to be a part of my wedding ceremony today. you know father regrets what he has done and he wants to sort it all out. please, it's an earnest request.", she said. 

"I'll think.", I said and hanged up the phone. 

before I could think anything Vinod Khanna walked into my room. although he had aged the boldness on his face was still very distinct. 

"a call from your home, if I'm not wrong?", he asked. 

"yes.", I replied keeping my coffee mug on the table nearby. 

"I gave her your number. I want to visit your mansion.", he said as I looked at him sharply. 

"it is your heart's desire that shall be fulfilled. trust me.", he said and walked up to me. 

"it's your best chance to slaughter your father.", he said in a hushed but distinct voice. 

yes, it was my heart's desire to murder my own father and that too with no regret.

"you are correct, sir. I'll go.", I said as he handed me a gun with a silencer already fitted on it. 

"go and get it done.", he said as I smiled back at him, a crooked smile. 

I was wearing my best attires when I walked into the mansion with was actually mine. it was beautifully decorated. I was looking around when I bumped onto somebody. I looked at her in anger. it was a girl not more than twenty-five. she was wearing a pink colour lehenga  and she had dark brown eyes and long brown hair. 

"can't you see and walk mister?! you know who I am? I am Devika Singhal, the best event manager in the city", she shouted at me as she looked at me angrily

"mind yourself, miss. you look at your bangles while walking and it becomes my fault?!", I shouted back as she became quiet. 

"next time please look in front while walking.", I said as I walked in. she looked at me with much disgust but of course, I didn't care. 

I walked into the main ceremony hall to find my step sister sitting with her fiance in front of the fire. the ceremony had begun. I looked around and finally notice my father who was standing with a pleasant smile. I felt like pulling that smile away from his face. my gun was within my pocket. it was a small gun with a silencer. Mr.Khanna was a perfectionist in such situations. 

I walked up behind a few people as the ceremonies went on. while the bride and groom were taking the fathers blessing I quietly pulled out the gun and from between those people shot him. his expression changes instantly from a smile to sheer pain. a smile of victory came up on my face. I killed him. everybody immediately rushed towards him but I knew he was dead. blood poured out from his chest. 

I looked around to notice the same girl at the gate looking at me in shock. she had seen it. she had me murdering him. she immediately ran outside as I ram behind her and pulled her by her arm as she winced. 

"let go of me! I'll tell everyone-", I immediately place my hand on her mouth to prevent her from saying anything. I pulled out and handkerchief and with much difficulty tied up he mouth. she struggled but there was no way out for her. 

I pulled her into the car and pushed her in mercilessly. nobody was present outside to notice all this.    

she started beating the shut windows but to no avail. 

she was my convict.      

I hope you enjoy don't forget to comment and vote see you in the next chapter bye now.