❤Love & Bravery🦸‍♀️

Devika's point of View:

i felt as if i had got what i had wanted all my life. his voice had dropped low as tears flowed down his cheeks.

"i missed you too..", i mumble as i chocked, tears flowing down incessantly. 

i immediately pulled him into an embrace as i broke down. he wrapped his hands around my body as he has always down - protectively. 

i buried my face in his chest. 

his t - shirt soaked with tears. 

i felt the pain and longing of the last ten months coming out in a storm of tears. 

"it's okay.. it will be fine..", i heard him mumbling but i seemed to ignore them as i cried. 

after a  while i moved away. 

"why did you not come earlier?!", i asked wiping off his tears.

"i had work to be done. and above all, i had to get a whole get up change. i had to get comfortable with these green lenses and also my way of talking had to be changed. it took time.", he said. 

"i want to know about what you did in the last ten months!", i said adamantly. 

"no. not now.", he said bringing back his composure.

"we will talk tomorrow. it is getting late and i am sure than Randhir is going to arrive any time now. i can not risk it.", he said turning away from me.

"went we will talk?", i asked him.

"we will meet outside. not here. i will message you.", he said not turning towards me. i knew that if he kept on looking at me as i left, he will probably not let me go. 

i walked back to my room feeling an unknown happiness, a feeling which i was devoid of for the last ten months. i walked to jump about and tell everybody that he there! i wanted to shut Randhir up for ever and tell him that Ranveer Pratap Singh did not die because of his bullet! but i knew i couldn't go around and tell people. 

  that night i could not sleep, i was still trying to believe on the fact that he was there! alive and well!

next morning i woke up to find my grey life, all colorful. as if everything around me was perfect! i happily got down the stairs to find Sana in conversation with Ranveer, also know as, Aditya. i suddenly felt jealous but subsided as quickly as i felt it. i was nearly hopping about in happiness.

"hey Sana!", i said with a wide smile as Ranveer looked at me. "what happened to you! you look so different! Mr. maheshwari, what have you done with her!", she said in mock concern.

"you are just jealous that i'm happy!", i said pouting. 

Ranveer looked at me as if i was done kind of an alien. 

"what?", i asked as he immediately changed his expression. 

"no. it's just that you look different, my lady.", he said keeping his composure constant. 

"i know right! i look happier.", i said with a wide smile. 

he merely nodded looking at a loss of words and expression. 

"i must go. i have some work.", saying so he left with a smile. 

"bye!", Sana said as he repeated more calmly and walked out.

"is he that magical? you look like he has just transformed you into a happier person.", Sana asked. 

"magical, that he is.", i said blushing slightly.

 "aha! there i see it! you too like him, isn't", Sana asked. 

"oh why not? he is to good.", i replied immediately as i turned and walked back to my room. 

my phone was ringing. i picked up the call. 

"Devika, get to the nearby park by seven in the evening. thanks to the winters that it will be dark and we can talk in peace.", he said as i said 'okay' happily.

"what is okay?", Randhir said as he walked into my room. 

"the fact that i am happy.", i said without thinking twice. he was taken aback. he was not used to me replying so quickly. 

"don't you ever think that Mr. maheshwari will help you out of here!", he said irritably. 

"and do you don't think that i cannot get out of here myself.", i said with a wink. Randhir turned purple in rage. 

"how dare you?!", he growled. 

"because it's time for you to leave the scene. enough of you and your reign. the real monarch is back.", i said with a smirk and walked out of the room as he looked at me in rage. 

i felt a new surge of bravery and happiness within me. what was this sudden power?  

i knew the answer - love.

it was time to fight back now. 

I hope you enjoy the book share you thoughts about the characters show love don't forget to comment and vote i hope you have a great day see you on the next chapter bye guys kisses.