Green Tea

Kim Taehyung's POV :

It was the end of another school day in the summer. Bright sun was right above my head as I was walking out the school gate. Thank god tomorrow is friday. Finally I can have a rest. This week was so busy for me since we had a lot of homework and garden work at school thanks to our homeroom teacher Mrs.Choi. Apparently she wanted to help our agriculture teacher and of course we were her victims.

Random thoughts swam inside my head while I was walking home. And I got a sudden thirst because of the hot sun above. So I walked a little more ahead in finding a convenient store. After another minute of walking, I could find a good convenient store that I entered. I opened one of those fridges looking for my favourite drink; iced green tea.

Aha! Found it!

I grabbed one of the light green cans which were neatly packed on the top shelf inside. Green tea is my favourite drink of all time. But I don't know why my friends hate it...

After paying I quickly opened the lid of the can before press it against my mouth. I lifted my head up to have some better sips while walking ahead. Green tea makes me greedy. It was so tasty that I even forgot where I was.

Woah it feels heav-

My thoughts were all interrupted when I accidentally hit on the glass door of the store making a loud sound.

And to top of all...

I SPILLED THE WHOLE DRINK ON TO MY FACE WTF??!?!?!

What a shame...
My money is a waste now...😑
And I am all wet!

"Look where you go kid! you made a huge mess here aish!"

"So-sorry ajussi I'm so-sorry"

I bowed him hundred times before pick the empty can. When I looked up, I saw a girl outside of the store. She was wearing our same school uniform. Front bangs with a high pony tail made her look cute.And she was wearing a pair of spectacles. I wonder why I've never seen her before...

But wait! She was laughing her ass off pointing at MY direction.

You are laughing at me? This me Kim Taehyung? Just wait till Imma get you little nut!

A part of myself was mad while the other part was frustrated as hell. I wasted no time and opened the door just to throw the can at her but...

She dodged it 😐

And the worst part was...

The can flew straight ahead and hit on the glass door of the coffee shop in the front.

Great.

"Yahh YOU IDIOT! HOW DARE YOU HIT A GIRL LIKE THAT?!!!?"

The girl screamed loudly running towards me. No! It was like she was trying to attack me!

Huh!
Attack me?
In your dreams 😒

But I was wrong.
Very wrong.

"You piece of chicken I'm gonna send you back to you freaking planet"

"ARGGHH YAHH SOMEONE STOP THIS CRAZY GIRL!!"

I admit.
I have no choice but to scream for help when she tried to climb up to me like a tower.

How can a tiny girl like her be a fierce witch?!?!

"ARGGHH!!!!!" I screamed my lungs out when she bit my cheek out of nowhere.

"Lemme give back your reward you crazy bitch!"

I pulled her closer to me by the strapes of her bag to kiss her?

Hah no, to bite her back! 😒

A few people had flocked around our fight and some of them were students from a different school. They were recording our fight with fits of laughters instead of helping my poor ass!

"ARGHHHHH OMMAAAA" she screamed the shit out of herself while trying to pry me away.

Whoever this girl is... she is stubborn than me. I mean yeah I know I am stubborn but this girl is way more worst. Kinda cute too.

"Stop fighting you punks before I kick your butt"

I automatically stopped fighting when I heard a grumpy sound of a man. Both me and the girl glanced at the side where coffee shop located.

It was the coffee shop owner.

I saw the girl gulps in fear when he approached us closely.

"You two! follow me to the police station!"

"Huh?"

"Now!"

To be continued...

Hi guys
I'm back with a new book!
Please support this with all your love
How's the prologue?
Are you guys interested?
I'll see you guys in the next chapter~
Don't forget to write down your thought!