Chapter 7

Two weeks passed in a flash without us even knowing. By the time, me and Taehyung became much more closer than before. And he's a totally different person than I judged him to be earlier. He even invited me to visit his place but sadly I didn't have a proper time to do that.

I squinted my eyes to the bright sunlight. Even though the windows were covered with curtains, it still passed to peer through them. I slowly opened my eyes and looked around like I was kidnapped and got my conscious back.

Why does it look so bright today?!?

Since the morning sunlight was brighter than usual, it was a question for me. I grabbed my spectacles from the night stand and wore it before glance up right at the wall clock.

"Holy shit! I'm late!!"

That's when I knew the correct answer for my previous question.

It was 7:30am and I had only 30 minutes to prepare for school. Why didn't mom wake me up today?! I hurriedly dragged myself into the bathroom to get ready. After I was ready I climbed down the stairs to have at least a toast bread but to my surprise there was nothing.

"Hope you learned a lesson honey,that's why I didn't wake you up"

Mom remarked while I was about to run out. Why does my mom have to be this way?!? What's so wrong waking me up huh?!

Since I was late, I thought to hire a taxi. But there wasn't a single vacant taxi that was driving on the way. So yeah I had no choice but to run my ass off. I didn't wait for a bus either since it takes another time to arrive here.

Beads of sweat ran down my back as I was running. Finally after fifteen minutes of running, I could make it to the gate. But sad me the gate had already closed.

I sighed; crouching down to have some heavy breaths. Despite how tired I was, I decided to walk towards the back of the school.

Sang Hee : Tutu!!

Sang Hee : Where are you??

Sang Hee : aren't you coming?!

Sang Hee spammed me with texts while I was aiming the back of the school. Finally after coming there, I looked around to see if it was possible for me to climb up the wall.

You know what?
Did I tell you that I can climb trees?
Yeah my dad taught me when I was a kid. so I looked around again to spot a tree near the wall.

Jackpot!

Just then I saw a huge tree a little away from where I was. Lucky me it had a lot of branches for me to climb up. So I climbed the tree, setting my feet here and there on the branches carefully. After a few minutes of my effort, I could step on the top of the wall. But,

I'm scared to jump down!!

Fun fact : I can climb trees but I can't come back down. May be because my dad forgot to teach me the other way round.

I sat on the concrete wall and took my phone out.

Me : I need help!!

Me : I climbed a tree but I'm scared to come down.

I was anticipated to wait for a reply that I kept scrolling up and down on the chat.

Sang Hee : what the-

Typing...