Chapter 26

You know what guys?!
I'm so done.

I mean, I just thought dancing in the shower while singing is dope but look what happened to me...

I tripped on my own foot and slipped on the tiles and yeah, I happened to become bedridden... Because my goddamn right ankle sprained. To top of all...

It hurts so fucking much man! 😖

And guess what?
I called my mom for help but Yoongi was the one who rushed inside! I thought he wasn't home then though.

I badly wanted to unlock the door to get some help but how the hell anyone could expect me to open it while I was completely naked?!?!

"Hwa Youngah what's wrong, are you alright?! open the door!" Yoongi knocked the door countless time in panic after hearing my loud scream.

"No! Where's mom?!?!" I fired back in pain hoping my mom would come sooner.

"She went out for something Hwa Youngah just open this goddamn door!!"

"I CAN'T MY ANKLE HURTS!!" I yelled back in tears carefully bringing my right leg closer to me. The shower above me was still giving me that hot water bathe so at least it wasn't cold.

"Oh god then I'm gonna break it open, stay back"

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! NO! JUST CALL MOM AND I'LL OPEN THE DOOR!"

"THEN OPEN IT NOW IDIOT!! IT'S NOT LIKE I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU NAKED BEFORE"

"YES YOU HAVEN'T!" I yelled back trying to cover my chest with my arms.

To my surprise, I couldn't hear anything in response after that. I heaved a heavy sigh ib relief, thinking that he left. But then, suddenly I heard him kicks the door trying to open it.

"YAH!! ARE YOU CRAZY?!?! STOP KICKING IT ROOSTER!"

"Don't blame me if I kicked you in the face, so stay back for gods sake Hwa Young!"

I had no choice, I slowly pushed myself away from the door trying not to hurt my foot as much as I could. In the next second, the door fell backwards giving him space to break in.

"YAH! Don't you dare look at me!" I screamed trying hard to cover my whole body.

"Aish!" He turned the switch off of the hot water shower and rushed back inside my room.

"Close your eyes, JUST CLOSE THEM!!!"

"Shut the fuck up, will you?" Yoongi snapped at me in annoyance that I found myself shutting down.

He covered my body with a towel, before pick me up to bring me out.

I closed my eyes frustratingly. Argh I don't wanna recall the rest. Honestly my brother is thousand times better than how I defined him to myself. Even though he looks like he doesn't care, he actually has a warm heart.

Ayy am I lucky to have a brother like him?! 😁

Anyways, the doctor recommended me to wear an ankle support brace for a week. He told me that I can slightly walk wearing that but that's still risky. So I guess I need to stay in bed at least for a day. And the braces was kind of heavy even though it was plastic.

So yeah, today was a school day but I had to stay home. Because in Yoongi's vocabulary, I fucked up 😌.

I felt my eyes getting heavy. Well I couldn't sleep properly last night because of the pain. Plus I still couldn't tell both Sang Hee and Taehyung what happened to me. I don't want them to worry about me in the middle of the school hours. So I guess it's better to keep my mouth shut.