Chapter 30

Today is Saturday; which is my first visit of hospital for Taehyung. Yesterday the doctors hospitalised him for the said surgery. But I still don't know when would it be. Anyways, today I woke up early in the morning; of course to make some delicious food for him. Because we all know hospital food is shit.

So quickly I washed myself before climb downstairs to cook. Kimbap was the first in my list and kimichi was the second. So I opened the fridge and started to make the food.

After making them, I didn't forget to place them neat and nicely inside a lunch box with a pair of chopsticks.

Time passed and finally it was the lunch time. I quickly wore some nice clothes before walk out the door to see Taehyung. Since the hospital was way too far for me to walk, I decided to ride a bus to reach there. And it takes 15 minutes for the journey to be finished. After getting off, my caught this petite looking convenient store because yeah; green tea. So i bought an ice green tea can which was his favourite drink before enter the hospital.

His room was in the second floor so I had to use the elevator to finally see his face. I don't know why but I miss him so much these passed days. May be because I know that he's sick?! I saw the cardiologist in charge was checking his pulse when I was walking there. So I sat on the sofa outside until the doctor comes out.

I waited for a few minutes and he hasn't come out yet. And then a nurse walked in with his lunch that he started to eat them. Of course I could say he wasn't enjoying it, I mean the food. When the doctor came out, I stood up from the sofa and bowed him.

"So you're Hwa Young right? Tae's girlfriend?" I passed him a small smile with a polite yes that he nodded his head in response before he leaves.

Finally, it was my time to go inside. Just when I slided the door open, Taehyung put the food tray aside, with an unpleasant mood.

"Hi Taehyung~"

"Oh, heyy bubs" But that mood lasted only a few seconds that a wide grin replaced his face.

"These food taste poop"

"I know~here, I made you some kimbaps" I exclaimed, giving him the lunch box.

"Really? You made these?" I nodded in agreement that he opened the lunch box delicately before have a taste of my kimbaps.

"Hmmm these are good! Really good!"

"Thanks" I shyly said fiddling my fingers.

"Here, have one you too"

"No no, it's okay, you can eat them" Even though I highly denied his request, I had to give in at the end. So I took a bite too that his smile grew wider.

Just then a nurse came with a wheelchair interrupting our happy time.

"Mr. Taehyung, could you please come with me for your MRI scan?" She asked politely. So Taehyung had no choice but to follow her.

"I'll be right back okay?" I nodded at him confidently while was sitting in the wheelchair. I looked at the way; the way he was being pushed by the nurse out the door.

I stared down at leftover kimbaps; I felt so empty. Hopeless feelings were all over my head that it made me recall what happened the other day.

Flashback

"OPPA!!!!!!"

My eyes started to stream out tears again, seeing how my one and only brother was on a bed unconscious.

His beautiful face had covered with bandages while a breathing mask was on his mouth. I could hear the beep sounds of his heart coming from the machine beside.