Chapter 25

Months passed by in a flash that a new year had already dawn. And all of the students in my grade passed to the third year; final year to be exact.

I roamed my eyes around the way. Snow had taken over the whole city. I mean is it too bad to give us a longer vacation at least untill snow disappears?! I sighed, brushing my arms in coldness.

I still remember the day Taehyung confessed me so out of the blue. I never thought that he had feelings for me. But I discovered that I myself had been always seeking for someone's warm touch.

The thought of him automatically put a smile on my face. Flashbacks slowly started to creep into my mind while I was walking to school.

"Taehyung"

"Mhm?"

"Why do I feel so warm when you hug me?" I asked, tightening my grip on his shirt. He remained a couple of seconds silent, before giving me an answer.

"Why do you think it is?"

But instead of an answer, he gave me back a question. I tried to get an idea, but nothing possible came into my head.

Am I that dumb?!?

During the little moment I was swimming inside my thought, suddenly he bent his back down to me, holding my shoulders. I still didn't want to look at him. I just wanted to hide myself somewhere. He pressed his thumb on my lips causing me to stare back at him. I was clueless that's why.

He was already staring into my eyes; they gave away a soft feeling. But I didn't know what it was...

His face was only an inch apart that I was afraid to move my body. The sudden movement he added by pressing his thumb on my lips caused me to startle. And in another brief second, he closed that tiny gap between our faces, pressing his lips on his thumb, that was on my lips. I tightly closed my eyes to wake myself up from that dream. In a couple seconds, he pulled his face away, that I contemplated to open my eyes.

"You know the answer but you don't wanna say it, do you?" He asked, playfully tapping the tip of my nose with his index finger.

"Do-do you lo-love me?" I doubtfully asked him that he passed me a soft smiled with an ever so lovely gaze.

I felt his love, just by the way he stared at me. I didn't want him to say that. It was all over his face. There I caught a joyful happy feeling inside my mind, that I've never had before. It planted a small smile on my face. I could feel my cheeks burning hot, that I broke the eye contact. I was flustered as hell.

But I decided to look him in the eyes again. He was still admiring me. And I didn't think twice to give him a quick peck on his lips.

"Is that a yes?" He asked, showing me that rectangular smile in response. I rushed my hands around his torso to hide my face in his chest. I hoped hugging him would give him my answer. Because inwas too shy to admit it. So he stood straight, shielding his arms around me. Yes he got the answer; which was a yes.

By the time I was swimming in my thoughts, I had arrived near the school gate.

First subject was English and just like usual, it was normal. And I'm thankful to whoever this staff member who added two English periods for us today; in the new time table. I thought they would arrange us some new teachers for our subjects since last years they did that. But it didn't happen may be because this is the last year?

I glanced out the window. All I could see was the snow. It will take another month or more to change the climate. I sighed, averting my gaze back to the blackboard.