Chapter 24

"Honey, how about this one? look, it has a Minnie mouse too" Mom exclaimed, pointing me a t-shirt that was hanged in a hanger.

It was my 7th birthday. So mom took me out for shopping as a birthday gift. And we were looking for some good clothes.

"Woah that's so pretty!" I screamed in excitement, taking the hanger from my mom.

"Take this one too honey" Mom handed me another t-shirt with printed little red hearts on it.

"Go try them on, I'll choose some more okay?" Mom ruffled my hair causing me to sheepishly grin at her.

So I ran to the fitting room which was a few feet away. I got inside the room making sure to lock the door. It was dark inside; I saw there was a light up but it wasn't on. I looked for a switch but there were nothing. So I shrugged it off hanging the Minnie mouse tshirt on the hook, before take off my dress.

I was so impatient to wear the tshirts that I quickly pulled down the red hearted t-shirt.

"Woahh it's so pretty!! Yayy it's my size!!" I jolted in joy staring at my reflection in the mirror.

I then took it off to wear the minnie mouse t-shirt. I could run my hands through the holes but it was a little too tight when I pulled it down from my head. But it fitted me so well too!

"Woahhh I can buy this too!!!" I was even more happier when the second one passed to fit on me.

So I pulled the tshirt up, before wear my dress. But it happened to stuck in the middle of my head. I tried pulling it up with all my energy, but it didn't move an inch.

"Argh mommy!! It's not taking off, mommy are you there?!" I called for mom not being able to even move my hands. They were stuck from the elbows and I couldn't even see anything.

"Arghh mommy where are you!! Mommy I'm so scared!!!! Mommy!!"

"MOM!! ARGHH I'M SO SCARED I CAN'T GET THIS OFF MOM!!" I cried so hard shaking my body to get rid of the clothe. Tears kept streaming down in fear when my head continued to play that dark flashback of my childhood.

"ARGHHH PLEASE... SOMEBODY HELP ME!! AH I CAN'T BREATH UGH" My heart started to beat faster and faster each second I tried to stay calm.

"MOMMM!! SANG HEE WHERE ARE YOU!! AEGHEUEHUEHU!!!"

Suddenly, I felt the touch of a pair of hands slowly trying to pull the tshirt out from my head.

"Sang Hee is that- you?! Ugh ple- please get this off I-I can't breath!" I sobbed while my eyes kept streaming down tears.

"Don't cry, I'm here, nothing's gonna happen to you, okay?" But the voice which reassured me definitely wasn't belong to Sang Hee.

"Tae-Taehyung? NO! DON'T LOOK AT ME ARGHH PLEASE D-DON'T LOO-"

"Taehyung, what are you doing there? Aren't you coming?"

Suddenly he pulled me into his arms covering my whole body with his hands when I heard the voice of another guy coming from the doorway.

"No, Young Jae, I'll be there in a minute, you can leave" Taehyung shooed the guy away in a friendly mannar.

I was shaking so hard due to the fear and the embarrassment at the same time. How am I supposed to face him now?! Arghh he saw my whole body half naked!

"Please do-don't loo-look at me p-"

"Hwa Youngah that's not what you should worry about now! Do you have something new I've never seen before?! No, so let me get this out from you please" He held my both shoulders trying to calm me down. I could feel his face in front of mine even though I couldn't see anything.