Chapter 27

"Taehyung, what is this line on your chest?" I lifted my head up to him in confusion.

"Ah-that, that's--that's a stretch mark" He stuttered buttoning up his shirt.

His face looked terrified that he avoided my eyes. And I saw him gulps nervously, I wonder why...

"Hey, let's-let's stroll around the city" Taehyung suggested hurriedly pulling away from the hug.

"But I don't think I can walk that far..."

"That's why you have me Hwa Youngah~" He chirped, playfully pushing his index finger on my forehead.

He walked towards the coat hanger stand on the left corner of my room. He grabbed one of those two winter coats that were hanging on it before coming back.

"Here, wear this" He cheered, wearing me the coat.

Well it is definitely gonna be itchy in a few minutes but I had to wear it since I wanted to survive in this cold weather you know.

A smile crept onto my face when he bent on his knees facing me the back. He waved his hand for me to get on his back. I wasted no time to wrap my arms around his neck, slowly getting on him. In that instant he stood up, holding my legs before heading downstairs.

"Mom, I'm going out with Taehyung~"

"Be careful honey" Mom responded with a smile. She was looking for something in the fridge.

Taehyung brought me out, where I saw that stupid brakeless bike of him.

"Don't tell me you're gonna break my other leg too Taehyung" I grunted furrowing my brows in suspense.

"Don't worry bubs, I fixed it" He winked at me, carefully putting me on the back of the bike.

"I highly doubt that 😐"

"Hold me tight" He warned before pulling up the stand.

I wrapped my arms around his torso resting my head on his back. Even though my first experience riding a bicycle was a nightmare, I still loved it when the cold breeze brushed my face.

_______

We were paddling on the road, aiming nowhere. And I don't think Taehyung had any plan in his mind either.

I took my mini bag off my shoulders and put it on my lap. Because I remembered that my selfie stick was still in it after bringing it out some other day but I don't remember. I took it out connecting my phone with it before extend the stick.

"Taehyung, say green tae~" I scremed, holding it up in the front to capture a nice picture.

"Say green tae? Seriously?😒" He annoyingly rolled his eyes after I snapped the camera.

We rode for another few minutes. Taehyung happened to complain about his tired legs so we decided to grab some hot chocolate drink on the way.

He pulled the brake in front of this one particular cafe that caught my eyes which was named as Cup o' Joe. He got off of the bicycle after pulling down the stand.

"Come, get on my back"

"It's okay Taehyung, I can walk" I refused with an assuring smile putting my feet on the ground.

"Are you sure?"

"Yep"

Taehyung pushed the glass door of the shop causing these small pair off bells that was dangling above to ring. I could see a lot of people having hot drinks inside. Coffee is a great way to keep ourselves warm you know, so no wonder.