Chapter 6

"Ca-can you de-delete that? Please I b-"

He scanned both sides before pin me on the shelf that I cut in the mid line. Why doesn't anyone come over to this shelf?!? I can't even scream for help.

"I'll delete but-" He stopped midsentence and stared down at my body.

"-only if you follow me to the staff room"

He seductively peered at my lips before mutters under his breath. I didn't know what to say that I was silent for a brief second thinking about an answer.

"Deal?" He asked again,hoping a yes from me.

"I-I'm so-sorry but I cant! P-please delete that picture-"

"Aha! No no no no then that's not happening~" He sang, waving his index finger in front of my face.

"At least-" He stopped the line again to watch the both sides.

"Let me have a little touch down there"

My breath hitched when his breath fanned under my nose. Tears that were velling up in my eyes finally streamed down in fear. Why isn't anyone coming here?! At least I can scre-

"Don't even think about screaming sweetheart~ I might get mad~" He threatened pressing his finger on my lips.

"That shelf is closed, we're out of some items, sorry"

What I heard told me that this whole thing was a group work. Someone is guarding this guy?!? How the fuck am I gonna escape?!?

"So? What do you think? Deal with me or I-"

"What do you think you're doing asshole?!"

I heard this familiar deep voice interrupts him that I wanted to look up with curiosity. The guy turned to his back in surprise that I took that time to escape from his grasp.

"Kim-Jae-Hyung" It was Taehyung reading his name tag carefully.

"Do you want me call the police or...delete that shit out?"

I took a proper breath in relief since Taehyung came there for my help. But then the guy looked around and rushed to grab Taehyung's collar.

"What's you problem kid?! This is none of your-"

"Shut it and give me that fucking phone!" Taehyung pushed him against the shelf before snatch his phone from his hand.

"You piece of shi-ARGHHH arghh my hand!!"

"How many times have you done this before?! Even your friends are supporting?! How much do you get paid for this?!" Taehyung sarcastically asked tightening the grip on his wrist.

The guy was totally speechless with the pain that came from his hand. Taehyung let out a small laughter in victory before talking.

"If you try to do this again,I'm gonna call the police got it?" The guy nodded in pain wanting his hand to be released. I saw Taehyung going up and down on his phone before slam it against the guy's chest. I think he deleted that picture. That means...

He saw what's under my skirt!!!

Oh my god I'm so embarrassed right now. I couldn't keep thinking further because Taehyung grabbed my hand and dragged me out the store. I didn't forget to rush my hand to catch a packet of pads while Taehyung grabbed two drinks from a fridge. He didn't even halt to pay for them and dashed out.

I wonder why Taehyung didn't call the police...
May be he didn't want to get involved further more. Yeah that would be a long process to catch them then.