Chapter 9

"Are you mad at me?"

I held onto his hand waiting for him to say something. But instead he didn't even look at me. He was staring out the window with a blank expression.

"I'm sorry Taehyung, I didn't mean to hurt you" I kept giving away excuses to hear something from him.

"Are you mad at me??ahh? Please say something~" I whined, shaking his arm back and forth to have his attention. He was biting his bottom lip, still looking down at the ground.

"Why are you biting your lip?"

He looked at me, still biting onto his bottom lip. Suddenly,

"WAHAHAHAHA YEAHH I GOTCHU HUUU HUU" He started to laugh out loud pointing my face.

"Yah!! ARE YOU SERIOUS RIGHT NOW??! I HATE YOU!!" I started chasing after him to smack his head but he was way faster and way taller.

"I honestly thought you were mad at me you green tae! Yah! Stop!"

"Hahaha I just wanted you to learn that there are times you shouldn't laugh even if it's funny~"

"I know, but still! That was way too far okay!! I even cut my first subject because of you!!" I talked back, while trying to get him.

"Hope you really learned a lesson"

"Yes I did you green tae!"

Just then the sound of the door opening could be heard that we both turned out heads there.

"Taehyung, Dr. Lee is calling you to the infirmary"

"Ah okay, thanks" The guy walked out the room nodding his head okay.

I wonder why he's called to the infirmary. Plus who's Dr.Lee?! We don't have a doctor in our school in that name. Is he a new transferred one?!.

"Hwa Youngah~ I need to go, I'll see you later"

"Ah okay bye, Taehyung" I waved goodbye to him with a small smile. After he was gone, I dragged myself quickly back to my class. Even though I took a little bit more time to come back, Mrs. Kim didn't ask me anything. So it was fine.

"This announcement is for all the students and teachers. The medical campaign has started. Everyone can go for the check ups from now on, thank you"

"Okay kids, you're dismissed" So everyone stood up and bowed Mrs. Kim before she leaves.

After she left, all of us walked out our classes to participate in the campaign.

"Now we're gonna give you a card. Each one of you has a different number from one to ten. Which means you all need to go separately to the camp with the mentioned number, okay?"

Principal sir announced in the playground.

"After you are done with the check up of your card number, you can dismiss for another camp exchanging your card with someone else got it?" All of us said yes after he was done explaining.

He then handed the rest of the task over to the university students before leaves. Then they all started to give us a card with different numbers. My number was 6 while Sang Hee got 8. So we had to separate our ways even though we didn't like it.