Chapter 8

"Oww my legs!" I suddenly woke up the next day morning because of a huge pain on my legs and back. I tried rolling here and there on the bed but the pain held me back that I whined under my breath.

"Mom!" I called my mom for help. But there was only a 'what' I could hear from downstairs. So,

"MOM!" I shouted again with all my strength.

"Why are you screaming honey? I was cooking!" Mom asked me finally coming in to my room.

"Mom! My back hurts so much! And my legs feel like they are about to break off!" I half cried exaggerating my pain.

"Huh, just because you cleaned the office? Think how unhealthy you're honey!" Mom passed me a disappointed look with crossed arms.

"Argh mom I-"

"Have you ever moved that body to do something at home? Now your whole body aches just because you cleaned the office? Stay like this and you will be bedridden soon, lazy ass!"

"True mom! I've never seen she cleans at least her roo-"

"Can you just shut the hell up?!?" I yelled at Yoongi who was adding fuel to the fire.

"Look at the boy next door! Even when he's a boy he does a lot of things more than you do! You just make me do everything! Have you eve-"

"Oh god mom can you just stop it already?! I'm so tired like why the hell you talk about the boy nex-"

I heard the door slammed shut, cutting me off. I mean why does she bring up that next door kid every time I do something wrong?!? This is so unfair!

After a few minutes, mom came back to my room with two heat pack and a small balm.

"Take off your clothes if you want me to heat your back!" Mom ordered in annoyance that I took off my pijama suit.

While she was heating, I remembered that me and Sang Hee planned to go shopping today.

Ah! I don't think that's gonna happen today.

Me : Sang Heeah~

Me : I can't come shopping today~

Me : my whole body hurts!

Me : sorreh :'(

"Oww mom don't push that hard it hurts!" Just then the door of my room was opened reveling,

Yoongi.

"Yah! Get the hell out of here I'm wearing only my undies idi- owwww mom!!!"

"Is that how you talk to your brother?!"

"Mom that hurts!!!" When I was about to hit him with a pillow mom smacked my butt that I saw stars in the sky.

After mom's treatment, I fell asleep again even without having my breakfast. I mean I wasn't even hungry because of that pain.

_____

Hwa Youngah~ wake up Hwa Youngah~" I heard a familiar deep voice call me with some light pat's on my back.

"Oww it hurts!" I woke up from my sleep with a tingling feeling on my bare back.

"Mom told us to go supermarket. Hurry up Hwa Youngah~"

"Noooo, I can't go anywhere my back hurts!!" Even though my back and legs were way better than before, I still lied since I was lazy to get up.

"Okay then I'm gonna tell mo-"

"Okay okay shut up, I'll come!"

I wonder how old my brother is for real. I mean does every guy act like a kid? Like my brother?!