Chapter 5

It was 6am when I woke up in the next day. Bright sun rays peeked through the curtains of the windows telling me that I should get ready for the school. So I quickly rolled out of my bed and dashed inside the washroom.

Yesterday was one of the most horrible days ever! How the heck I walked in the middle of the city flashing my panty like that. Everyone was so selfish. No one told me that I was having an upskirt or something.

May be that's why that guy looked at me like that. What a pervert. I'm not gonna go to that shop ever again ugh.

After having my breakfast,I scooted out the house bidding good bye to mom. Yoongi had already left- oh wait did I tell you that my brother is a radio DJ? He hosts a morning show so he goes there early in the morning on Tuesday, Thursday and Friday.

Sang Hee : Tutu~ I'm not coming school today

Sang Hee : I'm on my period and it hurts so much :'(

I was snapped out of my thoughts by the sudden beep sound of my phone. And it was Sang Hee. So I guess today will be boring as hell.

I didn't reply her text and left it on seen mode. Because I wanted her to know that I'm upset for her absence. But yeah I can feel her. It hurts so fucking much.

Sang Hee : sorry tutu~

Me : issoke~❤️

_____

First three periods were really hard for me to spend because it was so freaking boring man!! You know that feeling you get when your best friend is not around? That's what I was feeling.

Finally it was forth period; Econ. We got to know that our Econ teacher Mrs. Jung was absent today. So I thought to roam around to the music room. At least I can play some songs and kill time.

So I walked over to the second building and climbed up to the second floor. That's where music room was located.

When I was walking there I heard a familiar sweet sound of the piano. Each time I put a step closer I started to hear a soothing husky voice singing along the music.

It was, Someone Like You by Adele.

I think it's not my time to enjoy music since someone had already claimed the place. But I slowly twisted the door knob.

To my surprise, it was Taehyung; the one who was playing the piano. Woah he can sing too?! I leaned my shoulder against the door frame folding my hands on my chest. While I was listening I thought to bring myself a little closer to him.

His eyes were closed. He was totally engrossed by the sweet sound of the piano. I could see the feelings of the song just by looking at his face. Because his face gave away the whole song with his delicated voice. He slowly opened his eyes while his fingers were slowly touching the piano keys.

May be it was his peripheral vision that he stopped playing and looked at my side.

"Oh! Ho Young~"

"I'm not Ho Young! I'm Hwa Young you green tae"

"Oh Ho Young~ nice name"

"I told you it's Hwa Young! Not HO YOUNG!"

"Ahh Ho Young~ okay"

"SHUT IT ALREADY!!"

"hahahaha okay okay I'll stop Hwa Young" Finally I took a breath in relief before step a little more closer to him.