Chapter 11

Today was so tiring as hell. You know why? Because we had to clean the whole mess those university students left in our school. I mean if they organized a campaign they should be responsible for their trash. School playground and some of the classes were messed up and filled with a lot of trash. And yeah so we ended up cleaning them after lunch break.

Its been an hour since we started cleaning the infirmary. I can't believe what those goddamn seniors did on the beds. Because the bedsheets were dirty as fuck. Did they poop on them? My head was burning with anger while I was cleaning the beds. Oh god I've never been working like this even at home. I'm so tired like I can even lay on the ground and have a super sleep.

Sang Hee and me looked at each others face. Her face told me that she really needed to sneak out. Cus honestly we were tried man.

"Guys, I'll go get the mops with Sang Hee to clean the floor" I suggested that some of my classmates nodded in agreement that we both hopped out the infirmary.

"So where are we heading to?" Sang Hee asked while walking hand in hand with me.

"I'm hungry, lets go to the orange field at the back" I said imagining the rich orange field our agriculture students manage. There had a lot of oranges in those trees. I hope they haven't picked them up yet.

"Are you crazy?! What if we got caught?!" She asked in disbelief refusing my suggestion.

"Nah, everyone's cleaning so I don't think there will be any student there"

So, our destination was settled right then. We made sure no one sees us going there too that we both walked there in two separated ways. Sang Hee was the first one to arrive at the field. We decided to choose a tree a little far away from the agriculture class so that we won't get caught that quick.

"No no no don't even think about climbing cus I can't get you down back, I'll climb" Sang Hee pushed me away, volunteering to climb the tree. So yeah, I backed away. She picked four oranges and passed me two while she eats them sitting on a strong branch of the tree. I made sure my eyes scan every single inch to catch any enemy.

"Hmmm these are gooood"

"Oh god shut the hell up, someone might hear you moans" I whisper yelled at Sang Hee trying to reach her leg to give her a good punch. But it wasn't possible since she was way up on the tree.

I think we spent more than an hour eating oranges. I wonder what my classmates think right now. Well probably they have already decided that we sneaked out yeah. I felt my tummy had enough oranges for today. But Sang Hee was still eating. There had created a hug mountain like orange peels on the ground. Suddenly I heard a sound from the agriculture class.

"Yah! Someone's coming get the hell down!"

"I can't! I have a lot of peels in my skirt!" Sang Hee whisper yelled in panic.

And yeah I found myself helplessly collecting the peels on the ground and quickly stuffed them in the skirt pockets before hide myself somewhere too. Thank god there was a huge bush near the field. It could hide me well from those two students who were checking the trees. I was praying god to not get caught; specially Sang Hee. If one look up at the tree; she's doomed.

But luckily they quickly ran back since they heard someone calls them. Sang Hee climbed down the tree as quickly as possible and we both ran away from the orange field.

"What are we gonna do to these peels?" Sang Hee asked while we were walking back to the infirmary.

"Let's hide them inside the compost pit" I exclaimed changing our direction towards the compost pit.