Chapter 16

Do you know my oppa is really scared of hamsters?! He started a huge fuss yesterday because of Shangu. 

But who cares?!
Even mom was by my side.

Originally he wasn't afraid of hamsters, but because of Beauty who was my first ever pet he has got a trauma 😂.

Flashback

"Oh my God!!!! It's a hamster thank you dad!!!!" I hugged my dad so tight with tears of joy.

It was my fifteenth birthday and he made it to my birthday. Because he's rarely home since he has a lot of flights.

"She's a girl!! Let's name her Beauty"  I exclaimed while softly patting her small head.

She was on my hand really peacefully.  She wasn't afraid at all. It was like she knew me since birth. Yoongi wanted to touch her but he hesitated. His face showed it all cus it was crumpled in confusion.

I've caught him a few times trying to peek at the glass box that Beauty was in. He was desperate to feel her fur but he was still hesitant. Finally I thought to let him be friends with her. After all he's my brother right?

My mind went back to that previous memory while walking to school.

"Are you sure it's not gonna bite me? Did you inject her whatever medicine for rabies?"

"Ugh oppa don't worry she won't bite you, just be smooth" I reassured him slowly taking Beauty out of the glass box.

Yoongi slowly reached his index finger towards her head. He was really doubtful but finally he touched it.

"Waoh it's so soft!" He exclaimed in aw that I smiled.

"Can I hold it?" I nodded at him slowly putting her on his palm.

"Be gentle okay?" He nodded patting her head with his other hand.

Yoongi brought his face closer to beauty, examin her face properly. She smelled his lips and cheeks trying to get along, but suddenly,

"HACHCHUUUUUUUN!!!" Yoongi sneezed so loudly when Beauty's fiber like beard got into his nose.

"HOLY FUCK GET THIS THING OUT OF MY FREAKING BODY HWA YOUNG ARGHIWHSJSHWJAJQKQ" Yoongi started to scream the hell out running everywhere in my room.

"BUHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA stop running oppa you're–you're scareding her even more"

Oh my god that was the best day ever. I've never seen him being scared like that before. Plus he never sneezes that loud. Because his sneezes are almost soundless.

Beauty got scared and ran inside his shirt and ran everywhere looking for somewhere to hide.

"OH MY GOD TAKE IT AWAY AISH!!" Finally she came out of his shirt and ran along his shorts. So I could catch her easily.

"Calm down Beauty calm down, everything's okay!" I calmed her down and put her back inside the box.

"Are you okay oppa?" I walked towards Yoongi who was trying to cover himself on my bed. I barely controlled myself from laughing any longer.

"You're asking me??? IM FUCKING NOT OKAY!! I ALMOST PEED IN MY PANTS!!" He yelled in annoyance covering himself with my blanket.

"Throw that thing away Hwa Young it's not cute at all!!!"

"Hell no! She's my birthday present! You go throw yourself away 😒"

"WHAT'S GOING ON HERE!! WHY ARE YOU SCREAMING YOONGI!" Mom rushed into my room with surprised eyes.