Chapter 22

"Yahh where are you taking me??"

Taehyung held my hand and dragged me out of the library. He didn't even bother to answer my question. I found myself being dragged out of our building towards the building where the music room is.

"Why are we here?"

"Wait" He said opening the door to go inside the room.

Once after he sat on the floor in a corner, he tapped the space beside him for me to sit. So I had no choice but to follow him. Then I saw he stuffs his hand inside his jeans pocket.

"What's that?" There had a small card like something with a printed red rose flower.

"This tattoo is a free gift for two green tea cans"

"Woah, don't tell me you dragged me all the way here to put this tattoo on me" My eyes were widen in disbelief.

"Yep 😁"

"Are you serious right now?🤦" He winked in return and passed me an idiotic grin.

"Are you sure this is even a tattoo?"

"Yeah, not a permanent one though" He said taking my right hand.

"Put it here" I said showing the back of my wrist.

Then he sticked it right on where I pointed. He rubbed on it a few times, may be that's how it sticks perfectly. After that he removed the sticker where I could see that beautiful rose flower on my wrist.

"Woah not bad, where is yours?"

"Mine? Oh wait 😏"

Suddenly he started to unbutton his shirt that I was shocked. I didn't know either to close my eyes or stop him.

"YAHH WhAt ThE hElL aRe YoU dOiNg?!?!"

"Hahahaha scaredy cat 😹" Then he started to laugh out loud that I smacked his arm in return.

"Mine is here" He sang showing the back of his neck. I saw a black dragon tattoo there; right in the middle.

I leaned my back against the wall, just like how Taehyung was sitting. I saw he has rested his hand on the floor beside me. It made me to put my hand beside him only to see how small mine was.

"Geezes your hand is so giant" I let out a comment in surprise.

"Nah, it's just everything about you is small except-"

"YAHH I'M OUT! YOU'RE SUCH A PERVERT!!" When he gazed down at my chest I pushed him away covering them from my hands.

"I never denied it, sweetie 😂"

After another few minutes I had to leave for my class since the forth period wasn't off. Glad it was English; my favourite subject. Because obviously the teacher is good not like Mr. Hwang.

When it was the fifth period which was the one before lunch, my tummy started to growl in hunger.

"Yah, Sang Hee I'm hungry" I whispered to Sang Hee that she shot me a sulky face and signaled me to collect my shit together. Yeah easy for her to say 😒.

Finally it was lunch break. Thank god I was having a hard time because of my tummy. Since both of us brought homemade lunch today, we decided to go to the school park.

"Here, happy birthday tutu~" Sang Hee handed me a box when we finally sat under a shaded tree.

"Thank youuuuu Sang Heeaah" I wrapped my arms around her neck and hugged her again.

I don't know what happened to my hungry tummy that I felt no hunger at all just after I saw her gift. May be because I was so curious to see what it is. So I quickly unwrapped the box and it was...