Sixteen.

Dave's POV

"Good Morning everybody, it's Dj Envy, Angela Yee, and Charlemagne The God and we are the Breakfast Club. Today we got a special guest in the building. Harlem's very own, Dave East." Dj Envy said his intro before everybody in the little studio clapped for me.

"Wus good? Y'all good?" I asked them after the claps winded down.

"We are great on this breezy November 5th morning. How are you?" Dj Envy replied.

"Chillin. Living life." I kept it short.

"What's up with the music? We getting anything soon?" Envy started the interview off.

"Yeah. Definitely. I'm working on my EP now. I titled it Paranoia: A True Story. Not an official album, but it'll give you a snippet of what I got coming."

"Any features we can look forward to hearing on the EP?" He asked.

"Yeah I got a few features. I got a joint with Jeezy. I was real amped for that one. I was excited with my other features, but that one is one I was real excited about. Um then I got Wiz. Highest session I've ever been in." I laughed before I continued. "French on there and then this one joint, that I brought today for its debut, with Chris Brown called Perfect." I revealed.

"We gone get right into that in the next few minutes too. Are those all of the features?"

"As far as music? Yeah. I got some vocal slash conversation features from Nas, uhhh my pops, and my daughter, Kairi. She on there too." I smiled thinking about that part on the EP. It was so pure.

"Awww Dave that's so cute." Angela gushed. I just smiled and nodded.

"Real dope," Envy said. "How do these features come about? Do you just call them up or you have to go through someone to get to them?"

"Not at all. The people I have on my EP are people I have an actual relationship with outside of the music. They're people I chill with in general. So I can just shoot them a message asking them to get together in the studio for us to record."

"Aight so let's get into this new Dave East, Chris Brown joint. Perfect." The song played and we just listened.

Once the song ended, Charlemagne jumped on his bullshit.

"Okay so let's just jump right in," Charlemagne sat up in his seat. All I could do was laugh. "You and the mother of your daughter." He started.

"Oh man," I chuckled and rubbed my beard. "You starting early."

"I mean we all saw the videos, Dave. Y'all were real boo'd up. Was it a little baecation?" Angela asked next.

"Nah. Nothing like that. We were just chillin. Of course we cool. We got to be. We got a child together." I explained. People always making assumptions.

"Damn. I wish my baby mother would take me on trips." Charlemagne joked.

I screwed my face up. ".....isn't your baby mother your wife? We got two different situations going on homie." I said, making everyone laugh. "Nah, but it wasn't a "baecation", it was my cousin's birthday and I just invited her to come out. Nothing serious." I shrugged, giving clarification because I know Faith will see this whole interview.

"Y'all definitely are back together or on your way there. You were doing too much kissing and feeling on her just for that to be an "invite" Dave." Angela said.

"Negative. My lady wouldn't be cool with that." I went ahead and revealed because I was tired of getting questioned about my relationship with Millie.