Nineteen.

Issa Long One

Y'all may or may not want to cuss me out somewhere in the chapter..... I'm sorry in advance 🌚

Enjoy

A Year and Some Change Later....

Faith's POV

Well it's been a little over a year since my ex and I broke up. After I left that day, I didn't turn back. He knows what he did was wrong and that was just a level of betrayal I couldn't get with.

He tried to reach out, constant phone calls and texts. Blocked. Nyasia even told me he did a pop up at the apartment, but I had already moved. I moved in earlier than the first of the year since I was just ready to get out of New York.

His mom and I are still close and when she found out what happened....she wasn't happy. At all. I heard she cussed him out. Literally. She called me and, I guess, he walked in the same room as her, she told me to hold on and she went in on his ass. I love that woman.

I can be honest and say I did cry. To give an estimate, I'd say for about a good month. I loved him. He was my everything. Him and Kairi. Speaking of my little bestie, we still talk as well. If I'm on the phone with momma Faye and Kairi is there, she'll take the phone and we'll have a conversation. They range from everything. We talk about me, her, she loves talking about her daddy..... and her new little sister.

Yep. My ex had another baby with his baby mother. If I wasn't crushed before, I was distraught when I found out he had another baby. I cried for another month. I was heart broken. I thought I was going to be the one giving him more babies. Obviously not. She is a beautiful little girl though. I may or may not have been doing a little lurking....

As far as me and how I'm doing..The job that I got out in Houston was at a record label and I was in love. I was prompted within my first year and I travel a lot. I expressed to them my goals and where I see myself.

I want to go as high up in the business as I can. With expressing that, I was blessed with an even bigger opportunity. I worked at a small label, but when you know people that know other people in higher up positions, you get referred. Which just so happened to me.

I moved BACK to the place I was trying to get away from. New York. I'm starting at Island Def Jam as a General Manager AND the Head of A&R. So basically, I'm making BANK.

Me emotionally? Eh. I'm working on it. I'm learning to cope and I'm finding new ways to help with that. Beside my emotions, I can say life is starting to pick back up again.

"Let me see that picture you just took

"Let me see that picture you just took. You not slick." I said.

"Damn baby." I cringed at the pet name. "You don't ever let me get no pictures of you." Brandon, a guy I've been kicking it with for the past several months, said.