Thirty.

Sorry for the delay! This is the longest chapter I've written. Hopefully you all like it. I didn't proofread so please excuse any mistakes.

Faith's POV

Kaiden crying for the third time tonight is what woke me up. I am so tired and I just want some sleep. It's been a week and a half since I gave birth and this parenting shit isn't easy. Anyone that knows me, knows I love my sleep. I haven't gotten a full eight hours since he arrived and he got some lungs on him.

Most of the time he's crying because of the discomfort of the circumcision and his basic necessities. I hate that he's in pain, but I have to clean him and stuff. Dave isn't here and hasn't been. Before you chew his head off, he's on a mini tour....in Europe.

It was news to me when he told me. Tours aren't mentioned to me at work so of course I wouldn't know. I was scared more than upset with him. I would have loved for him to be here and help me, but there was nothing neither one of us could do.

I'm on paid maternity leave now, obviously. Surprisingly my job gives six months. I'm still going to be working from home though. Six months is a long time and I don't want to fall behind with anything.

My mom will be here tomorrow and I'm extremely happy. I could use some help. Having Ella here is a little hard as well, but I have no other choice, but to parent to a toddler and an infant. Ella has adjusted very well to Kaiden and she helps me around the house. She doesn't give me a hard time and I appreciate her for that. Her fourth birthday is coming up so I have to plan for that as well.

I got in Kaiden's room and went to see what he was fussing about now. Momma East and Dave did a really good job setting up his room. I love how simple it is and how they placed everything. I couldn't thank them enough for the help.

I walked over to his crib and peeked inside

I walked over to his crib and peeked inside. He stopped crying once he saw me. "You're such a fake." I laughed. He knows exactly how to turn it on and off. That trait might be from his mom. He was probably hungry again because I just changed him an hour ago. This kid can eat. He definitely gets his appetite from his dad.

I picked him up and sat down in my maternity chair and started to feed him. He's a very good latcher. That was one thing I was worried about. Him not being able to eat.

I laid my head back while he ate and I was on my way back to sleep until my phone vibrating woke me up. I kind of jumped and that startled Kaiden. "I'm sorry, baby." I said to him as he mugged me then focusing back on eating. Allll his dad.

"Hey." I spoked softly and tiredly to Dave.

"Hey whatchu doin?"

"Feeding Acey." I decided his nickname for me would be a play of his middle name.

"Let me see." I moved the camera down so he could see him. "Kaiden." Dave called out to him. Kaiden started to grin when he heard his dad's voice, but never unlatched from my nipple. "Man I really wish I was there with him and you. I'm so sorry I can't be there with you right now."