Thirty Two.

Hey yo! I didn't proofread everything so excuse any mistakes, and ummmm prepare yourselves. That's all I can say.

⚠️ Trigger Warning ⚠️

Enjoy.

Faith's POV

"Fuck." I whispered as he slid inside of me.

I know I shouldn't be doing this, but I'm a woman with desires, and I was desiring some male attention. We've been going at it for about forty minutes and I don't anticipate us stopping anytime soon. We both want this to go down.

He can hit spots that I've never even thought about. He's an experienced man and I'm sitting in the front of the class to learn. He slowed down his strokes and that did something to my soul.....and my cervix because he was going wayyy too deep for me right now.

"Stop runnin." He mumbled and wrapped his hand around my neck, continuing his slow, deep, motions.

"Please take some out." I whined and pushed at his lower abdomen, looking down at him going in and out of me. I threw my head back and squeezed my eyes shut when another orgasm hit me.

"Shit." He said lowly and started to rub over my very sensitive clit. He leaned down and we engaged in a heated kiss.

I leaned up and started to kiss and suck all over his neck, leaving marks that won't be seen because he has hella neck tattoos. He hummed as his neck vein popped out while he continued to go slow. I guess he was trying to contain himself.

I pushed at his chest and he got the message. Once he pulled out, I got up and laid on my stomach, propped up my ass, and started to suck all of my natural lubricant off his dick.

"Damn, Faith." He threw his head head back and tangled his fingers in my hair. He started fucking my face and that was a turn on. We established, in the beginning, that I like it kind of rough, so him doing this was making me leak.

I spit on my hand and massaged his balls. Taking him out of my mouth, I tap my tongue with it, then I kissed the tip. Grabbing his face, I kissed him hard and he smacked, and played with my ass. I moved back away from him, slowly, and our eyes were filled with lust. I positioned myself directly in front of him, moved my hair to one side, got in downward dog, and looked over my shoulder.

"Come on, daddy." I said softly and moved my hand in between my legs and started to work my hand against myself. I moaned as I did that and he watched while stroking himself.

"Make yourself cum." He mumbled and I followed instructions. I took my two middle fingers and teased myself. Playing with myself now has never felt this good. I mean, it feels good when I'm by myself, but when you have someone you're sexually involved with telling you to do it, it hits different.

I started to speed up my pace adding my other hand to work over my clit. I was a moaning mess just moaning pet names out and curse words. "I'm cumming." I said, but before I got completely there, he took my fingers out and slammed inside of me, causing me to jolt forward. My body's reaction to it was nothing short of amazing. He didn't stop until I had fully rode out that orgasm.

"Dance on my shit." He smacked my shit hard as hell, but of course I liked it. My ass was twerking on him and it felt so good. I always imagined that it would be, but actually feeling the sensation of him moving in and out, and me making my cheeks clap against him, it felt amazing.

Both of his hands gripped my ass and I know his hand prints will leave evidence, but at this moment, I didn't care not one bit. I may even regret all of this tomorrow, but right now, this is all I want from him.