Thirty Five.

This is the second half of the book

Two Years Later

Faith's POV

"You miss me?" Kaiden, who is now two, asked me.

"Of course, baby. I always miss you when you're away from me."

"When I come back?" He asked me while I drove to the airport.

"You'll be back in two weeks. You don't want to leave mommy?"

He shook his head. "I miss you a lot."

He sounds so sad and I'm tempted to say that he's not going. "You can call me whenever you want, baby. I'll always pick up for you, but you're gonna have so much fun with your sister and daddy."

"Can you come wif me?" He looked at me, hopeful, in the rear view mirror.

"No not this time, kid. We can go on our own trip when you get back. I promise. Wherever you want to go."

"Disney?"

"Is that where you want to go?" I asked him to make sure.

"Mhm." He nodded.

"Disney it is then." I found a parking spot and got out to put change in the meter. I got an hour then I have to leave. "Okay Acey. Let's get this show on the road." I went to open up the back door, but he stopped me.

"I got it Mommy." He said muffled since he was in the car and I wasn't. I stepped back and he opened his door by his self.

"Ouuu you already a big boy. You don't even need my help anymore." I said, fake crying.

"I'm a man. Don't cry Mommy." He gave me a hug when I bent down to his level. "It be alllllright." He patted my head when I laid it on his shoulder.

"Okay." I fake sniffled and wiped my eyes. "I'm good."

"You sure?" He said, making sure I was good.

"Yeah." I laughed. This kid is funny. "Alright let's get your bags from out of here so we can meet up with your dad, inside."

Well um life has been....life. My son is turning three in two days and I won't be there, sadly. His dad wanted to take Kairi and Ace on a trip for their birthday so that's what's happening. Kairi is getting big too. Tall more than anything. My little diva is turning seven. I'm getting old.

As far as me and what I've been up to...nothing much. My music career has been taking off. I'm actually getting known around New York for my music. Let's see what else. Oh I have my own business now. I opened up a little clothing boutique. It's not fully a clothing store, I've got sprinkles of things for the bedroom. I used to be so sheltered with sex and never wanted to talk about it, but over the course of two years.....let's just say things have changed. Tremendously. As far as my job, I'm still working at Def Jam, but I might actually not be in the future. I've been negotiating deals to take this music thing seriously and Def Jam is one of the labels looking at me.

This coparenting thing has been going very well. Kind of. I don't usually see Dave because I'm a very busy woman. I have a part time nanny and she usually makes sure that Kaiden gets to his dad safely. She basically watches him until Dave come on the days he gets him. Alexis and my mom think I'm avoiding him, but I'm not. There's literally no reason as to why I need to physically see him. We text each other about our son. We're good, but today will actually be the first time that I've seen Dave in person in.....maybe eleven almost twelve months. So a whole year.

"Mommy." Kaiden said and I looked down at him seeing he wanted me to pick him up. He is definitely a momma's boy and that's my fault. I spoil him, but not overly. There's a good balance.