Forty.

Excuse any mistakes

Dave's POV

It's been a few weeks since I confronted Faith with the cheating stuff and she hasn't stopped. I told y'all, I'm not stupid. I been following her from time to time to make sure I come with all the facts when I do catch her lying again.

Yasmine is twenty six weeks now and starting to get a little bigger, but not too much. I still haven't told Faith about the baby possibly not being mine and I'm not going to. Instead of talking to me like an adult or just breaking up, she decided to cheat.

I thought about doing the same thing, but we all know two wrongs don't make a right. Faith got me to have sex with her twice after I found out, officially, that she cheating a few weeks ago. A nigga ain't burnin or nothing, but I regret it. I cheated on Faith once years ago and when I did, I didn't have sex with her until two weeks after the fact to ensure I was clean and didn't give her anything. She ain't have the same decency. She'd take a break when her period came, which happened to be this week so she been coming home this whole week.

I got out of my car and walked up to the little house she comes to everyday which she shouldn't be at since it's her time of the month. She just walked in a few minutes ago. I'm not bout to continue this shit. I let it go on, but now I want to catch her in the act. I walked up to the door and heard them yelling back and forth. They were muffled, but I could hear pretty clearly. Nigga got some thin ass walls.

"I'm not doing this anymore, Jay! I done told you this a month ago. Stop calling my damn phone." She yelled.

"Why? Because he might know that you been sleeping around?!"

"Yes! This was all a mistake. I don't want to be with you, I'll never be with you, and I'll definitely never leave him for you."

"Faith he already knows! The fuck you don't get?"

"No he doesn't."

"He does. You know why? Because I told him a few weeks ago."

"YOU WHAT?! Are you fucking insane?!"

"Yeah I told that nigga you left your panties over here. He needed to know. You can't be hoeing around on ya man, ma. I wasn't gone stop though. It don't matter to me what you do. You ain't my bitch."

"Bitch? Aight bet. I'm done with this. Stop calling me and I'm not going to say it again with your psychotic ass." It was silent for a minute and then I heard her scream. "Let me go, Jayceon!" I heard her scream and my heart dropped to my feet. I hate hearing her in distress. I reached for the doorknob, but put my hand back down. I can't go in there. I backed away from the door and went back to my car and left despite her cries for help. I'll deal with the situation when she get home.

Hours went by and she ain't come home. I was kind of worried, but I know she'll be here soon. I picked the kids up from school, as I've been doing a lot more lately, and now we're waiting on their mom to get here. We had plans to take them out for pizza.

"Is mommy okay?" Kaiden asked and sat beside me on the couch.

"Yeah son she good. Why you ask that?" I looked down at him.

"She never here." He said sadly. I'm sad for him because I know how close they were before all of this, but it's not my fault. I'm not forcing her to cheat.

"I know man. She been busy lately."

"When she not busy?"

"I don't know. Soon I hope." I said and the front door opened up.

Faith walked in and went straight upstairs, slowly. It wasn't like she was sneaking in, but like she was in pain. I don't know what that's about, but I'm about to take my kids out for dinner. I'll figure all that out later.