Part 16; Patrick's POV

I AM SO SORRY THIS IS SO LATE

I also forgot to add a part to the ending of the previous chapter, so please go re-read the last 2 pages!

I couldn't believe what Pete just told me. Well, I didn't want to believe it, but Pete wouldn't joke about something like this. I'm not mad, I'm just.. disappointed. I thought she was stronger than this. She's been this strong for 3 years. Ugh i feel terrible. I feel like I could have helped her. But wait, if Sammy really did start cutting again, she wouldn't tell anyone. Especially Pete.

"No..." I barely whispered, "No, you don't know that." I said looking up at Pete.

'No, you're right, I don't. But I'm pretty sure she is." He said looking right into my eyes.

"How.." I said.

"When I was taking a shower, I saw her razor on the side with one of the blades popped out." He said.

Thats when it hit me. I didn't know what to say, so I figured it would be better if I didn't say anything at all. My eyes were tearing up.

"I have to talk to her." I barely whispered starting to walk past Pete to the door.

He grabbed my arm and I looked up at him, "No, Trick, you can't."

"What do you mean I can't? What am I suppost to do?" I said, my voice cracking.

"Patrick I know, but-"

I pulled his grip off my shoulder and looked at him, "No buts Pete. This is my sister we're talking about. I'm not just going to sit here and watch and let her go through this shit again. She does not deserve this." I yelled, my voice cracking as I tried to hold back the tears, "I can't loose her. Especially if this is something that could be prevented."

"I know Patrick. Honestly I do. Just hear me out though. I really think that confronting her would just make it worse. You remember what happened last time."

I do remember what happened last time, and I really wish I didn't. Just the reminder of the past hurt. I couldn't believe we were back in this situation. My vision was blurry, I didn't want Pete to see me like this. I turned toward the bus and rested my forehead against it. I was so heartbroken and disappointed. I hit the bus with my fists, trying to get it all out. I stopped hitting the bus realizing the guys and Sammy where inside sleeping and I didn't want to wake them up.

I couldn't hold the tears in anymore. I let them flow down my face and sniffled. I tried to be quiet.

"Trick.." He whispered, pulling me into a hug. I didn't feel like a hug, but it was comforting. I just rested my head on his shoulder and cried my heart out.

"I'm sorry Trick. I didn't want to tell you, but you deserve to know." He whispered.

"I- I just don't understand, w-why." I said between sniffles and sobs.

"I don't know either. But she'll get better. She did it once, she can do it again." He said rubbing my back trying to comfort me, "She's a strong girl."

I smiled at his comment, "Yeah, she is." I agreed.

By the time I calmed down and we went back inside it was almost three o'clock in the morning.

***

Now it's been about half an hour since Pete and I came back inside. I was laying down on one of the couches with my laptop on my lap as well as a bag of chips. I was on garageband for a while, but then got frustrated and decided to do a Q&A on twitter. It was one of those sleepless nights, when I have too much on my mind so my brain never shuts off and lets me sleep.