Part 20; Sammy's POV

Hold on to your hats ladies and gentleman. This is a long chapter and some shit happens!!

I promise the story is about to get more interesting! Enjoy :)

That night i had an amazing sleep. It was dreamless, and about 12 hours long. Which means I woke up at 11:30 am.

Today was me and Patrick's last day in LA. We have a short break between some of the tour dates and that started today. Anyways, Patrick and I wanted to go back to Chicago for the 3 or 4 days and check up on things in the apartment and get a some new, clean clothes for the last half of the tour.

I sat up in my bed remembering that me and Pete had planned to go out on our first 'real date.' I also realized my head didn't hurt anymore, neither did my stomach. I must have gotten better sometime between those 12 hours of unconsciousness. I climbed out of bed and put on some black skinny jeans and a yellow and blue coloured flannel shirt along with my leather jacket and red vans. I quickly brushed through my wavy hair and threw some make up on.

I walked out into the main area of the bus and saw only Pete sitting at the table.

"Hey," He said when he saw me and smiled, "How ya feeling?"

"A lot better actually. I think I'm better." I said smiling back.

Pete stood up and wrapped his arms around me, and I wrapped my arms around him.

"Come on, I gotta special day planned." He smiled looking at me.

I smiled back as he pressed his lips against mine.

***

We left the bus, and started making our way to the main road.

"Where are the guys?" I asked and I reached for Pete's hand.

"They went out for some breakfast just before you woke up." He said squeezing my hand.

I nodded, "So, what do you have planned for today?" I smiled and looked up at Pete.

"You'll see." He smiled looking back at me.

"Oh, come on. Just tell me now!" I begged.

"You'll find out soon enough."

I groaned and followed close behind Pete, our hands still connected. The streets were starting to get busier now, more people coming out closer to lunch time. I was starting to get nervous that people would recognize Pete and I with our hands intertwined.

"Are we almost there?" I said.

"Kind of."

"What does that mean?"

Pete walked over to the curb of the street and waved down a taxi.

"Are you serious? We're taking a taxi?" I said straight-faced.

"Taxi's aren't that bad, come on you." He said opening the door for me.

"Well, thank you." I said smiling as I got into the back of the cab.

Pete handed the driver a piece of paper that (I'm assuming) had the address on it, because this was a precious surprise that Pete couldn't let me find out.

Pete leaned back and put his arm around me, and I leaned into him, resting my head on his shoulder.

"Excited?" He whispered to me.

"No," I said as sternly as I could. "I hate surprises, you should know that."

"Ugh you're so difficult sometimes." He laughed and kissed my head.