Part 21; Sammy's POV

"Peeeete." I groaned, rolling over and facing him.

"Whaaaaat." He said into his pillow.

"I can't sleep." I said.

"Keep trying." He said taking his face out of the pillow and looking at me.

"Hey can you give me a back massage please?" I asked.

"Uggggghhhhhhh." Pete groaned again.

"Come on, please?" I smiled when he looked at me.

"K, roll over onto your stomach." He said sitting up. 

I did as he said and moved my hair to the side. Pete climbed on top of me and put his hands under my shirt, pulling it up slightly. He starting with massaging small circles up my spine, then moved up to my shoulders.

"Feel good?" He asked.

I nodded my head and mumbled, "Mmhmm."

He giggled, leaned down and kissed my neck lightly. 

Lets just say after that, things got heated really fast. 

"Pete..." I moaned, "We shouldn't't be doing this..." He was on top of me, kissing my neck and chest.

"I know, that's what makes it better." He said, moving back to my lips. I kissed him back moving my hands up his chest tugging at his shirt.

"They'll be back any minute." I said breathlessly as Pete sat up and pulled his shirt off.

"Shh." He said pushing his lips against mine again. He pushed his tongue against my lips, I immediately let him in, deepening the kiss. I moved my hands to the back of his neck and ran my fingers through his hair. Pete moved to my neck, kissing and sucking. A quiet moan managed to escape my lips, and he moved his hands farther down my body. He stopped and looked at me.

"You sure you wanna do this?" He said breathlessly. I looked into his eyes and nodded, reconnecting our kiss. 

After a while, we finally fell asleep, Pete in only his boxers, me in only my bra and panties. Our arms wrapped around each other. Just enjoying each others company.

***

"What the fuck."

Pete and I shot up and looked to the door where Patrick was standing.

"Patrick.." I breathed out and pulled away from Pete and pulled the blankets up to my chest, covering my bra. 

"What the fuck!" Patrick repeated, sounding shocked and pissed.

"Dude, it's not what you think." Pete said, holding his hand up in defense. 

"Not what I think?" Patrick said, "Not what I think?!" He said louder, "Finding my best friend in bed with my little sister!? Are you fucking kidding me!?"

"Patrick, no, I-" I said on the edge of tears.

"Shut up Sammy! Don't try to dig yourself out of this! I know what I saw!" He yelled at the top of his lungs. Patrick had his hands in fists, staring at Pete.

"Patrick, nothing happened." Pete lied, sounding rather calm.

"You son of a bitch." Patrick said just before he jumped on to Pete, throwing punches.

"Trick stop!" I yelled grabbing his arm and trying to pull him of Pete, but it was no use, I wasn't strong enough. Pete was doing a good job though, holding Patrick's fists from hitting him.

"Joe! Andy! Help!" I screamed and the boys came running through the door.

"Patrick! What the fuck!" Joe yelled and Andy ran up and pulled Patrick back, and off Pete.