Intro; Meet Me!

((( hey so I saw a thing on tumblr that the band & someone else were gonna look up the most ridiculous fanfics they can find, so please, if there is any chance any member of Fall Out Boy see's this, PLEASE DO NOT READ IT. ok i just wanted to add that in)))

OK, so this is my very first story on here :D

Before you start reading i would just like to say almost everything in this book will be NOT TRUE. THESE ARE JUST RANDOM THOUGHTS I CAME UP WITH AND DECIDED TO TURN IT INTO A STORY.

Also lets just pretend that none of the guys are in relationships. All single pringles.

For now ill try to stick to uploading 1 part per week, & if you guys want more, ill upload more often.

If you guys have any questions you can kik me @ SscLL Or my twitter is @fallxoutboy :)

Now, read away!! :D

My name is Samantha (Sammy) Stump. I know what you're thinking, and no, I am not married to Patrick Stump. I am however related to him. Patrick is my older brother, only by three years though. Anyways, he's the lead singer of this band called Fall Out Boy; I'm sure you've heard of them. The band consists of Patrick, Pete, Andy, Joe and... me. Surprised?

You've probably never heard of me but I've always been there. Behind every record, every music video, every tour, and since the band has been back from hiatus, Pete's outfits. (You're welcome) So serious talk, this is the story of when we all thought that this would be the end of Fall Out Boy forever.

***

It's been a hard couple weeks, trying to finish this Save Rock and Roll album all in secret. But it would be worth it in the end, hopefully the fans wouldn't be too mad at us for taking a four year hiatus. In all honesty I'm just glad i can make music again. Patrick wouldn't let me help him at all on Soul Punk. He wanted to make sure he did every thing by himself. Everyone knows he's very talented, he was just bragging about it.

I've always helped Fall Out Boy make music, every since Take This To Your Grave. I am after all, Patricks sister. The band is like a second family to me, we're all best friends and we all have fun making music, touring, even through the hiatus me and Pete still talked regularly. He really was my BEST friend. We knew everything about eachother, Pete knows things about me that Patrick doesn't even know.

OK so that was the first little introductory part, i hope you liked it :)

I'll be posting the first real chapter later today or tomorrow.

~~Savi~~