Next Book

Hello everyone, I apologize for how long I was gone for.

I wanted to tell all of you that there is only 1 part left to this book, so it's only a matter of time until I start a new book. (No this will not have a sequel.)

SO I need some help from you guys to let me know what you think I should write about next. This will still be a Fall Out Boy Fanfiction, and be a completely different book from this. (This is the only book Sammy appears in.)

I have a few AU's that I would like you guys to vote on what you are most interested in having me write.

-We both go to boarding school and we aren't supposed to be out this late. I thought I heard a teacher, quick hide in this small space with me!

-You're living in my old apartment and you're really cool but I'm a ghost and I'm not sure how to talk to you without scaring you away.

-We get seated next to eachother on a delayed flight

-We're best friends and end up taking away eachothers virginity

-Each of our best friends are going on a date with eachother, and we've been asked to third wheel for each of them and now we're awkwardly sitting next to eachother during this horror movie.

I would be very happy about writing any of these! Also there is a possibility that some of these could over lap which could turn out interesting. ;)

Thank you guys so much for sticking with me through all this & staying interested in my book. I love writing but unfortunately school comes first :( Once you guys have voted I'll let you know when the new book will come out. Thanks again!

~~Sav