Part 19; Patrick's POV

The show was great, but all I could think about was Elisa. She was somewhere out there in the crowd, I tried to look for her but I couldn't see far enough back with all the lights shining in my eyes. I couldn't give Elisa backstage passes or VIP because they were all sold out, so I had to give her a general admission. But I told her to meet me out by the buses after the show so we could meet up. I haven't decided if I wanna tell the guys about her, I've only known her for a day, and I'm already in love with her. The guys wouldn't be too happy about that.

"Thank you guys so much!" I yelled into the microphone as we walked to the side of the stage.

I was immediately greeted by Sammy who stood up and gave me a big hug.

"Awesome job! Amazing as always!" She said happily.

I laughed and hugged her back, "Oh thanks, It woulda been better if you were feeling better."

"I'm already starting to feel better! My headache is gone and I'm not dizzy anymore!" She said releasing from the hug looking up at me.

"Good! So you'll be good to go after our short break!" I said.

She nodded and we joined the guys back in the dressing room.

"I'll be right back." I said after wiping my face with a towel.

"Where ya going Trick?" Pete said.

"Uhm.. to, uh, meet some fans." I stuttered.

"All sweaty? You sure you don't wanna change first?"

"Oh, right. I guess that would be a good idea." I nodded and went to the bathroom and had a quick shower before changing into some more comfortable clothes.

I walked out the door and made my way toward the buses. Elisa had texted me a minute ago saying she was there so my walk turned into more of a jog.

I walked out the back door trying not to draw any attention to myself. I looked toward the buses and saw Elisa standing beside ours. She looked at me and smiled and waved. I jogged over smiling and waving back at her.

"Hey, how'd you like the show?" I asked.

"Oh, Patrick. It was amazing! You all are so talented!" She said with a huge grin on her face.

"Thank you." I smiled and laughed a little, "Do you wanna go inside for a bit?" I said gesturing to the bus door.

"Oh, sure." She smiled and I opened the door for her and we went inside.

"Sorry it's such a mess. This is what happens when you have four guys sharing a bus for a month." I said looking around realizing our bus actually was a huge mess.

"Oh that's fine." She laughed.

She was staying really close to me, she was like, right beside me. I liked it.

"Patrick, can we talk?" She said suddenly turning to me.

"Of course, here lets sit down." I said a little worried.

We moved over to the couch and sat down.

"Okay, um," She started, looking down at her hands in her lap, "I really like you Patrick," A wave of relief came over me. "Like, really. I-I can't stop thinking about you, being away from you all day was a lot harder than I thought. Okay, I just- I don't know." She said.

"Hey," I said putting my hand on her chin gently moving her head to look at me, "I really like you Elisa."

She smiled and hugged me.

"Is it wrong that this is happening so fast?" She said pulling back from the hug, her arms still around my neck, my arms around her back.

I sighed, "No, I don't think so."

"Good.

We didn't say anything for a couple minutes. We just sat on the couch in each others arms. It's weird actually, how I feel so safe and happy with her. I've only known her for a short time, but I feel like i've known her forever. 

She sat up, "I should get going, I have to work in the morning."

"Aww just stay a little longer." I whined pulling her back on me.

"Patrick," She giggled, "I want to, but I can't." She said turning so she was facing me.

"I know." I half smiled, "I'll see you tomorrow?"

"Definitely." She smiled.

I looked at her lips, then back to her eyes. Her beautiful brown eyes. She started leaning into me, and pressed her lips against mine. She must have noticed I was staring. Before I knew it the kiss was over. She smiled at me.

"Goodnight Patrick, I'll see you tomorrow." She smiled.

"Goodnight." I smiled as she disappeared through the door. 

What a night. 

Whats this? Another chapter? In the same week? WOAH.

I felt bad that I was gone for a week so I decided to post a shorter chapter :)

Thanks for the votes and comments, I LOVE reading your comments :)

See you guys next Tuesday! :D

~~Cheers, Savi~~