Chapter 10

(3rd Person POV)

Y/n fell asleep on Meliodas's chest. Her tiny breakdown making her tired. Elizabeth, Hawk and Diane watch the couple, quietly noting how cute they are together. 

"What should we do now?" Hawk asked not sure if they should go to Baste Prison now or wait later.

"We can go the Baste Prison later. Sir Meliodas and Lady Y/n need their rest." Elizabeth said. 

"I'm going to Baste Prison myself." Diane said, she didn't want to wait. "Captain and Y/n would want to go right away, but I can't let them do that. Especially when Captain's wounds haven't fully healed."

Elizabeth and Hawk quickly run out the door to catch up with Diane before she left. "Lady Diane! I will go with you!" Elizabeth exclaims as both her and Hawk followed after.

"No! I don't want you to get underfoot!" Diane said turning to face the third princess, of Liones. "I mean, you don't have the body type to fight and you're not as strong as me. The stuff that I can see you doing is tending to Captain and Y/n's needs."

She then walked away, leaving Elizabeth and Hawk speechless. As Diane walked she saw a black cloud like object flying around.

Diane was confused at what it was. She could hear Elizabeth's and Hawk's suggestions on what it could be.

"No, it sounds like-" Elizabeth cut her off.

"Bugs!"

"A swarm of poisonous bugs!" Hawk elaborated.

The princess and pig ran away, trying to escape like everyone else.

"We will leave this to you Diane!" Hawk yelled back.

"But-" She stopped, "I hate bugs!"

The duo that was running away stopped and looked at the giant girl. 

"WHAT!" They exclaimed. 

~Baste Prison~

At Baste Prison, the Holy Knight, Freesia was using her power to create the bug storm that is happening.

 "Come on my little darlings. Have a taste of my dear little scarab beetles." She said to no one in particular. "Now my little pretties, show then what you got with your Rain Capriccio."

~In the Town~

"This isn't good." Hawk said looking around "They are going to destroy the town at this rate." 

Elizabeth looked around at the town and saw the open window of Meliodas and Y/n's room.

'Sir Meliodas. Lady Y/n.' Elizabeth thought to herself, and made the daring decision to run up to the room.

"Elizabeth!" Hawk yelled for the princess.

~Baste Prison~

"I'll kill her, just like the rest of the town." Freesia said from afar. Still using her power to terrorize the town. And directed to the sliver haired woman.

~In the Town~

Elizabeth looked back and saw that the bugs were following her. She was panicked and scared. 

"I may hate bugs." She said, crouching down. "But if it means helping the Captain and Y/n, then it is nothing!" Then Diane used her power, to make rock pillars to kill all the bugs at once.

Saving Elizabeth in the process. 

"Is this Lady Diane's power?" She asked herself. 

"She took out all the bugs." Hawk commented in surprise.