Chapter 23

(3rd Person POV)

Meliodas, Ban and King traveled to the other side of the giant rock to see Gideon leaning against it. 

"Look! It's Diane's Gideon." King said in excitement. 

"It was here all this time." Meliodas said.

"Alright! It is time to begin the annual Vaizel Fighting Festival, now!" A short guy in red and a helmet yelled standing on a few crates. The crowd cheered. "The use of weapons strictly forbidden. Men who let their fists do the talking should hurry and sign up right away! The winner is going to get 100 gold coins, but that not all! You will take home this giant war hammer!"

"What a barbarik gathering, right Captain?" King asked, but to only be disappointed. 

"We are going to put our names in." Ban asked with a shit eating grin. 

"Lets see who's got what it takes." Meliodas said with the same grin. 

Meliodas soon grabbed onto King and dragged him with. 

"Hey! Count us in!" Meliodas yelled.

"No you can count me out!" King yelled back. 

Meliodas was soon to be grabbed by the shirt and held up by some tall buff guy, causing King to chock in the process. 

"This fight isn't for little kids. Go home!" He said. 

"Sorry, but I don't see what the problem is." Meliodas said but it came out muffled. Then a hand was placed on the man's bicep. 

"Take it easy. You don't want to go paying for the clothes I made now do you." A feminine voice said, causing all the boys to look at her with a blush. 

She was wearing a black tights and combat boots with a (favorite/color) breast binder. Her hair was (put up in a ponytail/left down to flow in the wind). And her e/c eyes were sparkling in determination but also kindness. 

"R-Right." The man said and put down Meliodas. The trio and everyone else were confused. They didn't think a strong man like him was going to obey to a woman like that. "My name is Tiga. And I have been the winner of the festival for three years in a row." 

Everyone questioned his sudden introduction. They had no idea where it came from. He walked away, just when another guy came up and took his place. 

"That was a pretty strong move right there. He didn't even fight back." He said. The female looked at him and smiled. He then pointed his thumb at himself. "The names Howzer."

"Isabell." She said. The name rolling off her tongue, like it wasn't even her's. But Howzer didn't notice. 

"Isabell, what a beautiful name for a beautiful maiden." Howzer said, taking her hand and kissing her knuckles.

"You are very kind, but I'm married." Isabell said pointing to her ring on her left ring finger. 

"Well who's the lucky guy. You are here to wish him good luck right?" Howzer said, looking around for a man to claim the maiden who he was talking to.

"Right here." Said a child like voice. 

Howzer looked down to see Meliodas standing there. He wrapped his arm around Isabell's waist and hugged her tight. He starting walking away, with Isabell, leaving Howzer alone. 

"Good luck!" Howzer called out. 

"You too!" Isabell shouted in return. 

Soon the couple was out of ear shot from Howzer.