Chapter 22

(Your POV)

We shared a few more drinks and laughs before we headed up to the Boar Hat and went to bed. I luckily found a bed for Elizabeth can sleep in. I said she can sleep in our room with it or she can share with Ban and King. 

Elizabeth said the she will be sleeping with Ban and King. I didn't too much of it and wished her a good night. 

As I climbed into bed, I felt Melie hold me tight. I sighed and cuddled into his chest. 

"Honey, I miss her." I said softly. 

"I miss her too, my love." He replied. 

I started to drift off to sleep, dreaming of my baby girl like any other night. 

~Time Skip~

I walked down the stairs to see everyone sitting in the tavern. Ban was making breakfast, while everyone was chatting. 

"Good morning everyone." I said while walking over to the bar and sat down on a stool. 

"Good morning Lady Y/n." Elizabeth replied. I gave her one of my warm smiles. 

"So, Y/n I have been meaning to ask you, where is your Sacred Treasure?" King asked. He already asked everyone else and was disappointed in their answers. 

"My Sacred Treasure? Hmm, I think I still have it." I said, thinking of the place it would be. 

"Well where is it? Because Ban had his stolen. Diane lost her's and Captain sold his." King explained. 

"So that's why I hid mine. Because I knew that Melie would have sold it." I recalled. I then got up from my seat and walked into the kitchen. Where Ban was still cooking. 

I walked over to the farthest cabinet, and pulled out a tiny pan and walked back over to the rest of the Sins. 

"Lady Y/n, your Sacred Weapon is a pan?" Elizabeth questioned, she was very confused.

"It's a Sacred Treasure." I said correcting her. "And-"  

"No. She disguised her Sacred Treasure to look like a pan so I wouldn't sell it." Melie said, a grin on his lips. I smiled back at him and held the pan out in front of me. 

"Correct. Now watch out everyone." I stated. Everyone moved to the left side of the room but not far enough to not see what is happening. 

Soon the pan began to glow and it transformed into a Scorpion Tail. 

Everyone watched in amazement

Everyone watched in amazement. I twirled the point of the chain and launched it into the wall. I pulled it back to me and looked at the hole in the wall. It was pretty big. 

"I still got it." I said. King looked at the others, disappointment in his eyes. 

"See, at least one of you was able to keep your Sacred Treasure." He said hugging his pillow, and floating in the air.