the full moon (rewritten)

POV the Lone Wanderer

I was standing there with Messa as the night sky rose, Messa took a deep breath, she suddenly sounded a lot better. "This, we Moonshadow elves, we thrive at night, especially on a fall moon, it, it gives us strength," 

I nodded. "I'm a night person myself," I said. 

"This way," Messa said showing stones that had symbols glowing on the lava. then the moonlight landed on us, and Messa nearly disappeared from site.

"Messa?" I asked confused. 

"Still here, it's the full moon, it...it's like a part of me, making me stronger, and my magic, letting us disappear from site," She explained. 

I rubbed my head before tying my hair up. "This doesn't make my life easier," I complained. 

POV the Courier

"This Changes Everything," said the assassin. 

"So, this is it the egg of the Dragon Prince?" Callum asked in an upbeat voice. 

"So Viren lied," I muttered.

"maybe it could stop the war," Callum said. 

"So...we get it back to its mother," I looked over to the assassin. 

"What are you humans doing with it? why did you take the egg?" she demanded. 

"Because my father saved it" 

I spun around and pulled out my revolver, there standing by the stairs, Claudia, looking angry at us. 

"Claudia," Callum said seeming shocked. 

"Callum ezran get behind me I can protect you from the elf and the traitor." She said. pointing at me and the assassin. I pulled my revolver out again and pointed it at her.

"I anit no traitor! I do what's right," I said.

"Your father didn't save that egg, he stole it!" the assassin spook.

"That's a lie," Claudia said, getting more angry. 

"He had no right to take a child not even born into this world yet away from family!" I declared angrily. "and I will not let you use it for your..." I should of thought before I talked as Claudia squeezed something in her hand and her eyes went dark.

A fireball smashed into my chest. "SIX!" Ezran ran over and shook me. I nodded at him and he hugged me before taking the dragon egg.

"Then why is it here?" Callum asked.

"to protect us, Callum, so the Elves and Dragons couldn't use it," Claudia spoke angry and fall of anger. 

I held my chest and stood, the assassin just behind me. "What are you talking about? How can we use it," she asked somehow staying relatively calm in this situation. 

"Don't play dumb! you know it's a powerful weapon." Claudia said pulling out a glass sphere that looked like it had storms going around it. 

"Weapon? Only if you're allergic to eggs," I said.

"Ezran, I've known you your whole life, please come over to me," Claudia said. She moves her hands causing letters to appear out of thin air. 

"What the hell" I whisper to myself. 

"Just bring that thing here," Claudia ordered. the Mage readied what could only be a Spell. 

I pulled the revolver up, I needed to give Ezran a chance, I pulled the revolver up and fired into the air. Ezran along with the assassin ran, Callum, was still standing next to Claudia. "You'll regret that," she said, and I shrugged.