a secret and a spark

(A/N I have rewritten the first chapter so if you haven't I suggest you go and read it as a new character I add will play into the story at some point soon)

POV 3red person
The broader between the human kingdoms and xadia. Sits the breach. General Amaya rides her horse. She stops as steam spreads from One naturally occurring vents. She continues forward. She scans the area with her eyes watching for any threats. She stops at a crack in the wall. Dismounting her horse as another vent erupts. Investigating closer she removes her helmet. When her horse moves backwards. She sees this and turns to the smoke and see three sun-fire elves. See pull her sword and readies to fight. The three attack at once. But why Amaya is fighting them. A 4th figure appeared. Dress in elite riot Gear.
He grabs one of the unsuspecting elves. Give him a right hook. The elf stumbles back as the mystery man grabs his shirt and pulls him in and headbutts him. You could hear the crack on impact. He turns to see that Amaya had easily dealt with the two attacking her.

A fourth elf approached in more refined armour. Pulling out a glowing sword. The man pulls a revolver from a holster on his left hip with his right hand. For a moment everyone stands ready to attack. When the elf rashes in. The general Dodgers the first few hits before she jumps in her self. Only for the elf to cut her sword in half. The man fires a shot hitting the elf sword but it did nothing the elf rushes him next he ducks back as he goes for another shot. His gun is knocked out of his hand and falls down into the lava. The man pulls out a small combat knife from a scabbard on the top of his is a right chest plate. "That was my favourite gun," he says as he tries to hit the elf. But she kicks him in the stomach he reels in pain. Then before he could recover he's knocked down losing his helmet. His face was young but his brown eyes were old his brown hair with a few grey hairs. And a scar going across his right cheek onto his neck. The elf brings her sword down but the man dodges by rolling out the way. General Amaya quickly jumps in with her shield. "The horse," the man says he grabs his helmet. He jumps on to the horse as does Amaya. They ride away. At a safe distance, they both get off. 'Who are you? are you with the courier?' She singed. The man removes his helmet. "What Amaya don't you recognise me. Yet it has been some time hasn't" the man said with a smirk.

POV Courier six
"You would not believe the mess I'm in now," I say as I speak to the wanderer. "Try me," he says sipping on his Nuka-cola. "Long story short. The dragon over there we've got to get to his mother, in xadia, " I explain. He nods. "Six, how much do you trust these people?" He asks. It takes less than a second for me to answer. "I trust them completely. Callum and ezran helped me after I end up here, Rayla did try to kill Ez and chased me and Callum a bit but she soon earned my respect. Why do you ask?"

"Just want to make sure we won't going to get stabbed in the back." He says I nod.

POV 3rd person
The vertibird of the minutemen continues it's flight. When suddenly it's engulfed by an or an of multiple colours of some kind. "What just happened" Nate the minutemen general called out. "I have no-clue" the pilot responded. "Blue you need to see this" piper called out. He looked out of the ship. "What the" he saw a beautiful landscape with lakes and tree like a pre-war park but much bigger. "What is it" Preston called out. "I have no idea," the General said. "Land us" he called to the pilot. "On it"

It took a minute to land. They all load off the vertibird. "Wow, is what it used to be like, you know before the war?" MacCready asks. "Something like this" Nate answered. "It beautiful, blue it's beautiful," piper says. "You can say that again" he resporneds. Suddenly an arrow hits into the hull of the vertibird. They all look to the source of the arrow. "That's new, never been shot at be a bow and arrow" MacCready adds. More figure appears next to the one that fire the arrow. "Everyone back in now!" The general decrees. Everyone quickly moved after more arrow were being fired at them. "pilot, get us up now!" He called out but as the rotors spinner, an arrow hits into pipers shoulder. "No!" The general shouts as she falls catching her. MacCready starts to fire his rifle as the vertibird takes off.