the cursed Caldera (rewritten)

POV the courier

"What happened to the people chasing us?" Rayla asked. 

"I took care of them," I said, reloading the shot I fired, she noticed the new addition to my armour.

"Did you kill them?" she asked.

I shook my head. "no...well if they get him help quickly," she looked at me strangely. 

"I think we're safe now," Callum said ducking behind a tree.

"safe, sure so how are we supposed to find this miracle healer?" Rayla asked as we noticed a looming figure on an animal.

"Oh Hell!" I said raising my pistol.

"Come with me, I can help you find her this way," the figure was a young girl on a wolf, who seemed to know Ezran. 

 then I heard loud footsteps, heavy, something big, being followed by something smaller. "down! all of you!" I ordered, pulling up my revolver. 

Rayla pulled out her swords, and I jumped up just to be smacked back by a metal arm brace and flat on my back. "ouch," 

"Six?" 

"I know that voice," I said. 

"rayla?" someone else asked. 

"I know that voice," Rayla said. 

"Do you all know each other?" Callum asked.

I nodded as I used the lone wanderer to prop myself back up. "this is the lone wanderer," 

the power armour shifted and the metal hand extended to Callum. "nice to meet you," she said, Callum looked nervous about the hand. "right the power armour," she said getting out. 

"Six!" I looked over and saw Rayla standing with another elf, who looked familiar, oh god. "Six get over here," Rayla yelled.

I hopped around the wanderer and over to Rayla and Messa. "So Six, Messa says you've met?" 

"yeah," I said. "first night here, How have you been Messa?" 

"I've been good," Messa said.

so we took the time to get to know each other briefly, and after making sure everyone knew everyone and then the wolf girl, Ellis and her wolf Ava began to lead us, went Rayla, Ellis and Ava, then Callum, Ezran and bait, then the lone wanderer and Messa, and in last me and Ed-e

"so how do we find this healer?" Ralya asked. 

"Truth is I never found her, she found us we were hiding in a big twisty hollow tree up near the rim," Ellis Explained. 

"then we need to get to that tree, even if it takes all night," Callum said. 

"So you want to help this egg by using a magic healer, that might not exist?" the wanderer asked 

"She's real," Ellis said. "otherwise Ava wouldn't have her leg," 

"I'm a healer!" Messa said. "well a healer in training, although I haven't been taught anything about eggs...sorry," 

Messa fell back and walked with after that. "So six..." she started. "you looked like a lot has happened?" 

"yeah, I was here for like a week and now caught up in the middle of a geo-political plot...again," I said. 

"so there was...." Messa cut off as Ellis spoke up.  

"oh, it's so beautiful, it's like the sky is painted with honey!" Ellis said.

"wow," Ezran replied.

 "haha, too bad it also means the nightmares are about to begin," Ellis said calmly. the wondered looked at me, then back forward.