eleven.

I woke up from my restful slumber and lay there for a while. I don't know how long it took me to remember I had school, but when I did, I checked the time on my cell phone.

It was seven-forty. And school started at eight-thirty. Well, it wasn't that long to get to school. So I got up and took a quick five minute shower, changing into sweatpants a white tee and a F/C hoodie.

I took up my cell phone and pencil and placed the items inside the pockets of my hoodie.

I quickly made cereal, adding milk after the cereal and ate it. After that, I left for school. If that strange police officer wasn't always making a ruckus, I'm sure it would be pretty quiet around here.

Suddenly, I heard someone scream, "Ngahhhhhh!!" as I crossed the road. I was grabbed into somebody's arms bridal style and they jumped onto the pavement.

"Watch out next time, punk!" I looked up and found that police lady standing right in front of me.

".. Thank you, Miss..?"

"Undyne's the name! If Asgore didn't didn't tell me about you...! I don't know what I would do! But I would do it!"

"Uhm.. sure?" She had flaming red hair tied into a ponytail and a stereotypical navy blue officer suit. Her eyes were yellow (like Susie's) with black slits for pupils. A navy blue officer cap rested on her hair. And her teeth were also yellow (like Susie's).

"Come to me if there's anything going on around here!" And she ran away.

I walked more, enjoying the peacefulness before I got to school.

That is until I felt a presence behind me. I looked back to see no one. When I looked forwards again, Susie stood in my way, staring into my face.

"Hey Y/N," She punched my shoulder in a friendly gesture. But it made me slightly stumble backwards as I didn't expect it.

"'Morning Susie." I replied. Silence took over as we continued to walk. I watched a few cars come and go, disapear into corners.

I briefly saw Miss Toriel's bright red car pass us in a hurry. "Wow she's in a hurry," Susie laughed.

"Hmm.." I hummed.

"What do you think of Ms. Toriel, Y/N?" Susie questioned.

"She's nice, a real mom figure. What about you?"

"I've known Ms. Toriel since I was little, and she's corrected my actions when I've done something bad. I couldn't hate her even if I wanted to," Susie sighed.

"Well if Miss Toriel drove past that fast with her car, guess that means we're late." Susie chuckled.

"Why are you late anyways, New girl? Aren't new people like you supposed to want to be on time?" Susie laughed deeply.

"I was walking, when Undyne saved me from getting hit by a car." I explained.

"So you didn't want to be late?"

"That's not what I said."

"So you wanted to be late?"

"I also didn't say that,"

"Make up your mind!" She ruffled her hair, irritated.

"So you eat chalk, huh?" I changed the topic completely.

"What's it to you?"

"Nothing.. Kris eats moss, so.." I looked away.

"That reminds me, yesterday. You and Kris were getting pretty touchy and feely." She smirked.