Chapter 2 (cant be bothered to make proper titles anymore)

Trigger Warning
No ones POV
Mark, Jack, Tyler and Ethan all finished packing and lay down to go to sleep. Ethan's mum burst into his room, swaying on her feet, obviously drunk, and pulled him out of bed only to slap him across the face. "I didn't raise you to be gay, faggot! I never wanted I child like you! You should just die!" She left and went back downstairs as Ethan sobbed into his pillow, thinking Blair what she had just said. "Maybe I should die" Ethan muttered to himself before shaking his head furiously and burying his face back into the pillow. "I promised myself not to do it until I got to camp" He whispered before crying himself to sleep. Jacks night, luckily, wasn't going as bad as Ethan's.

Jack was finishing packing when he heard the front door slam and angry footsteps coming up the stairs. He quickly dove into his bed, slid under the covers and tried to steady his breathing. Seconds later his dad burst through the door, looked at him, sighed and left. Jack cried silently into his pillow as he began to text Mark again.
'Hey Mark? Can you drive me to camp tomorrow? I don't want my parents to...' Jack sat and waited for a reply as he sent the message, hoping his parents wouldn't hear his sniffles from downstairs.

Marks POV
Jackaboy 💚: Hey Mark? Can you drive me to camp tomorrow? I don't want my parents to...
I read the text that Jack sent me and I furrowed my brow. I shook my head, realising that I could spend the 2 hour drive with my crush- agh, No! My best friend instead of alone. I quickly ran downstairs and showed her the texts. She understood and said yes straightaway. I punched the air, again, and text Jack back. 'Yeah sure! Can't wait to see you, love you buddy' He sent it and tried to delete it, realising his mistake, but it was too late. Jackaboy 💚 is typing...

Tyler's POV
I was laying in bed staring at my ceiling, wondering what the surprise would be at camp this year. They had a special trip planned for the last two days of the trip every year. Last year we camped in the woods, right next to a beach, and had a massive bonfire both nights. We roasted marshmallows, told horror stories and then slept. The usual. I got bored so I decided to go on Kik. (I have no clue what this app is. I just got the idea off other stories that it's a dating website) I was checking out random profiles when I found one I liked. "Blueberry Boi?" I read out. I text him and it went sorta like this. Tyler's name is apocolypto_12 on the website
Apocolypto_12: Hey, I like your profile pic
2 minutes later
Blueberry Boi: Oh hey, sorry about that, I was... distracted. Anyway thanks! You look great in yours too!
I smiled. This was going to be a great friendship, at the very least.
Apocolypto_12: Aww, thanks. I just wanted to know do you know the summercamp Woodland Nature Reserve?
Blueberry Boi: Hell yeah I do! I've went there for almost 4 years now!
Apocolypto_12: I've went for 7 years. You going this year?
Blueberry Boi: yeah....
Apocolypto_12: Hey what's wrong?
Blueberry Boi: Oh! Nothing, don't worry about me.
Apocolypto_12: Okay, what's your name? I might know you.
Blueberry Boi: Ethan. Ethan Nestor.
Apocolypto_12: aren't you the one with the blue hair that normally sits alone?
Blueberry Boi: yeah, hence the nickname, blueberry.
Apocolypto_12: I should've known, dammit! Anyway Where do you live?
Blueberry Boi: Um...
Apocolypto_12: I'm sorry! You don't have to tell me. I just thought that if you live near me my parents wouldn't mind giving you a lift.
Blueberry Boi: Ah, okay. I live at (insert address here)
Apocolypto_12: Oh! You live really near me. We could definitely pick you up on out way! That is, if you wanted us to?
Blueberry Boi: that'd be great thanks! Imma go to sleep now though, goodnight x
Apocolypto_12: yeah me too, night!

I sighed and pressed my phone to my chest. I think I'm in love with this adorable goofball...

Sean's POV
Markimoo ❤️: Yeah, sure! Can't wait to see you! Love you buddy.
I blushed as I read the text, I didn't think I'd read that right. 'Mark? Re-read your text real quick.' I replied. The response glowed before my eyes. Markimoo ❤️: Yeah, sorry Seán.  | I was puzzled. Why would he be sorry? 'What're you sorry for' I text him. Markimoo❤️: I... I have feelings for you, Seán. | I put my phone face down on the nightstand, breathing heavily. Mark... likes me back? I flip over and scream into the pillow. I decide to wait until morning to talk to him since he was driving me anyway.

Sorry about the short ass chapter, I'll try to upload a longer one tomorrow about the road trip. That should be easier because I won't have to switch between 4 different povs. Anyway...
To Be Continued.....