Chapter 5

(Mark)
I gasp as I turn on my phone. I must've forgot to get off my conversation with Felix.! Jack could've found out I like him! I look over at jack to check he's still okay and it looks like he's fallen asleep again. I let out a sigh of relief, he couldn't have possibly seen the texts. I'm bored so I decide to wake him up again. "Jack... Jack wake up!" I whisper as I nudge him with my elbow. He grunts as he slowly opens his eyes. He stares straight at me as I feel my face heat up again. I quickly turn away and clear my throat. I turn back to him and he probs himself up on one elbow, making it easier for him tot wok to me. "He's so fuckin cute" I whisper to myself under my breath. Jack stops moving and focuses on me again. 'Shit' I think to myself.

(Jack)
I was moving around and trying to get myself comfortable when I hear mark say something under his breath. "He's so fuckin cute"  I stop moving and turn to face mark as he slowly turns red as his hair. I act confused so he doesn't get embarrassed "what was that mark?" I say and slowly let's out a breath I didn't even know he was holding in. "Nothing" he says, almost in a whisper. We both go quiet and just stare at each other. His chocolate orbs melting my heart like nothing else can. We both jump as Marks mum hops back in the car and hands us our things. "You two okay back there?" She asks before doing up her seatbelt and getting the car started. "Yep!" Me and mark reply at the same time. And with that we continue on our journey.

To Be Continued...

I've said this with all my other books but sorry it's short. I've had a lot of stress on me lately and couldn't get any ideas so here's a short part that I hope you guys enjoy for now!