Chapter 3- roadtrip

Tyler's POV
We were in the car, driving along the long, faded roads to pick up Ethan. We arrived at his house and he practically ran to the car, his parents nowhere in sight. He slid into the back seat next to me and began shaking. "Hey what's wrong, blueberry?" I said, turning his chin so he was facing me. His lip quivered and he let the tears spill. "Don't look at me, I'm just an ugly 15 year old, I'm gay. What's not to love?" He straps himself in and then buries his face into his arms, still shaking. As he curled up more his sleeves slid up and I noticed faint red marks on his wrists. We were driving now so I didn't need to worry about my dad hearing us talking, even so I started whispering. "Ethan are you okay?" When I didn't get an answer I slowly traced my fingers along one of the cuts.

He gasps and pulls his sleeves back up in shock. "I didn't know they were that obvious" he sobbed, obviously quite upset. I hugged him tightly but was careful as his tiny frame seemed so fragile. "Are you hungry Ethan?" I asked. He nodded his head so I took a cheese sandwich out of the little lunch bag mum had packed me before she left for work. He looked up slightly and hesitated before he slowly took the sandwich out of my hands and then flinched back as though I was going to hit him. I stare at him puzzled.

Ethan's POV
He looks at me, I think he's confused as to why I jerked away from him. Whenever I'm normally at home if I take any food I get whipped by my dads belt. I knew Tyler probably wasn't going to hurt me but I couldn't be sure. Hell, I didn't even know if he was taking me to the summer camp or kidnapping me! Surely living with him would be better than my sorry excuse for parents anyway. I was jerked back to reality when Tyler started shaking my shoulder gently and saying my name repeatedly. "Hm? Sorry, what?" I say as I look deep into his ocean blue eyes, getting lost in the depth of them. "Are you okay?" He repeated for what seemed like the hundredth time already. "I don't want to talk about it, yet" I muttered.

He simply shrugged and said, "its fine. You probably not trust me enough yet anyways". I just look up at him and shake my head, signalling it's not him that's the problem. Eventually he asked if I wanted to play a game and I happily agreed. We were playing a game of uno and I only had one card left. A wild card. There was no way Tyler was winning. He had seven cards left anyway! "Take this Apocolypto!" I yelled as I placed the last card. He groaned in defeat and playfully punched me in the arm. It wasn't hard but it still hurt because of the bruises I already had. There were tears forming in my eyes and he must've seen because I felt his arms snake round me and trap me in a hug again. "I'm sorry" he whispered. "It's fine" I say back.

Sean's POV
Me and Mark were in our way. I had slept round his the night before, just like we had planned but this morning he seemed more... awkward. I asked him what was wrong and each time he just answered "I'm fine" or "don't worry about it" but those sentences just made me worry even more. By the time we were actually sat in the car I was so nervous I was shaking. Mark turned towards me and I couldn't control myself. I leaned forwards and kissed him softly on the lips. Mere moments later I sit back, blushing profusely as I realise what I've just done. "Oh my god, Mark, I'm so so so so so so so so sorry!" I whisper yell before burying my face in a pillow and drifting to sleep.

Marks POV
He kissed me and then... fell asleep? Adorable. I can see now how I fell in love with this goofy, Irish bastard. I get bored and don't want to wake Seán so I just sit back and try to fall asleep as well but fail. Instead I just stare out the window as the roads and other cars go whizzing by. Some the same direction and others not. One particular car catches my eye though. It's a red Mini Cooper and inside all the seats and other furnishings are green. I can't help but stare as it pulls up next to us when we stop at some traffic lights. The driver notices me staring and smiles so I smile back and then sit back down in my seat, staring forwards again. I start to finally feel tired and decide to lean on Jack and cuddle him like a pillow. He shifts and I hold my breath but eventually he settles down again. I hug him with one hand and run the other through his soft, green hair before falling into dreamland.

I know it's short but I had a rubbish day. To Be Continued....