Chapter 4

Marks POV
I wake up to someone shaking me lightly from the shoulders. I open my eyes and rub them before looking up to see my mum. "Mark, sweetie, we're almost there. I've just stopped at a petrol station, can you ask Jack if he wants anything?" I smile and nod as she shuts the door again and I turn back to Seán. I start slowly stroking his hair before an idea comes to mind. With a devilish smirk I breathe in and yell, "TOP O' THE MORNIN' TO YA LADDIES!" You see, me and Jack have YouTube channels and that just happens to be his intro. I'm Markiplier and he's JackSepticeye. We always tease each other about our channels but I secretly love to watch his videos because that way I can hear more of his accent. Anyway, after I shouted his intro he woke up and weakly punched me on the arm. "Mark, I was asleep" he groaned, "What do you want?" I stare at him, taking in the accent whilst trying to remember why I woke him up. Oh Yeah! "Erm- sorry Jack. My mum just wanted to know if you wanted anything. We're at a petrol station about 20 minutes away from camp at the moment." He blinked and stared straight into my eyes. I blush lightly. "Oh thanks Mark! Can I have a coke and some chicken please?" He asks whilst staring up at me with puppy eyes. He's so adorable. "Yes of course Seán"

Jacks POV
I shiver as he uses my real name and watch as he enters the shop to tell his mum what we wanted. I sit and crack my knuckles as I wait before spotting Marks phone in the door pocket. I quickly grab it and guess his passcode in one try. I gasp as I see his home screen. It's a picture of me with hearts? No. Stop it jack. He doesn't like you that way, he never could. I decide to snoop through his texts and I see his texts from Felix, one of our other friends. I scroll back to a random point and read them slowly.
(Bold is Felix and Underlined is Mark)
Felix I need your help!
What is it this time Mark?
You know Jack, yeah?
Yes? What about him?
I think- don't worry it's stupid...
Aww cmon. You can tell me! You know I'll keep your secrets!
I know it's just- what if he finds out?!
Why does it matter if he finds out?
Mark?
Mark! What's wrong?
Sorry I just went to get some food
Anyway, umm, is he gay?
Mark? Why do you need to know this?
I just do alright!?
That's not a good reason
You have no clue, do you?
Nope :)
Fine. I'll tell you...
But you asked for it remember
No regrets 😎
Really?
Yeah. Now get on with it!
Okay...
Felix I
Yes?
I love Jack...

I freeze as I read the last text over and over again. My hearts beats so fast I feel like it's going to jump right out of my chest. I see Mark coming back to the car and my face pales. I turn off his phone, place it back in the door pocket and pretend to be asleep. He gets back in the car and picks up his phone. I hear him gasp. Shit! I forgot to leave the texts app! Shit, shit, shit!!! What is he gonna think of me now!

I know it's short. Deal with it
To Be Continued....