Chapter 6- The arrival

(Jack)
I was sat staring out the window, watching the world whizz by as we approached to summer camp I escaped to year after year. Don't get me wrong, I was glad I was getting away from my horrible family but at the same time sad. Sad that they didn't think of me the same way just because I'm gay. I didn't know if I should tell Mark or not. He has been known to be quite judgemental about the most bizarre things. I sighed deeply which triggered Mark to talk to me. "What's up Jack?" He says, worried as to why I was upset, although he couldn't really see it as I was staring out the window. "Yeah, I'm fine Mark. Why'd ya ask?" I replied, pretending to be alright. I was quite good at acting since I've had to since I was like 5. "Jack." He said bluntly so I turned to face him. "I know you're not okay, you can tell me anything." I sigh again and turn back around.

I contemplate whether to tell Mark or not and decide it's best to be kept secret, for now. "It's really nothin Mark. You know I'd tell ya if there was anything wrong." He grunted with dissatisfaction and I could see him furrow his brows with frustration through the reflection of the window. He tapped my shoulder so I turned around again to Mark quite close to my face. I leaned back a bit as I felt my cheeks heat up, most likely blushing as I stared deep into his endless brown orbs that stared straight back into mine, lost, no, trapped in my own mind, darkness consuming me, feeling nothing. Mark must've noticed because he started to laugh. "Whatcha staring at Jackaboy?" He asked, still giggling. I smiled as an evil thought came to my mind. "I don't know, maybe just your amazing eyes, Markimoo" I said in a deep, love filled tone which caused Marks face to flush beetroot red and turn away from me. "R-r-really? Y-you think my e-eyes look a-a-amazing?" I sniggered at him.

(Mark)
I was still flushed when I hear him snigger. He was obviously toying with me. Does he know I like him? Oh god. I fucked up, I fucked up, I fucked up!!! What is he gonna think of me?! I start tearing up as he calms down and looks at me again. His eyes immediately fill with concern and regret. "Mark? A-are you okay?" He asks, stuttering slightly, probably from anxiety. "I-I'm fine." I answer, gulping. Then the unexpected happens. Jack grabs the side of my face and slowly strokes my cheek. I feel my face heat up again as he leans in and the car takes a sharp turn, causing me to smash my lips into his as he starts to kiss me softly. My heart melts and my mind goes black, engulfing me in nothingness but still feeling surrounded by anything and everything. He pulls away and realisation hits him. "I'm so so sorry Mark, I didn't mean to, I just-" I cut him off by planting another kiss on his cheek and turn to face my window.

As I watch the cars in the other side of the road whizz past I hear muffled fangirling from Jack's side of the car. I glance over to see he's buried his face in a pillow, screaming, whilst kicking his legs around, clearly overexcited about what's just happened. I take out my phone and start to text Felix.
(Bold is Felix normal is Mark)
Hey Fe, guess what?
What have you done now Mark?
You know how I told ya I liked Jack?
Yeah?
Did you kidnap him?!
No! What the heck Fe?
Sorry.
Anyway, no. I did something much better!
You kidnapped him?
Felix, what the hell! I said no!
Right, sorry.
Anyway, as I was saying, I kissed Jack.
Oh okay.
Wait..
YOU DID WHAT?!
Told you I didn't kidnap him.
No I mean- dude! What did he do?
Well about that-
Does he hate you? He hates you doesn't he!
Felix stop! No he doesn't.
...
He was actually the one who kissed me. Then he panicked and I kissed him.
Don't mind me just making some fanfics over here ;)
Felix no.
Haha. Alright.

I stopped texting Felix to see jack looking over at me. When my eyes met his he immediately started staring out the window again, trying to hide his blush. Suddenly, he got really hyper again. "Mark! Look! LOOK!" He said, furiously jabbing at the window as a massive wooden structure came into view. There was about seven of them in total. "Woah! Is this the place Jack!" I asked as the car rolled even nearer.
"Yes..." Jack almost whispered as the car came to a stop.

To Be Continued....