Kiss and Tell(29)

"I'm being discharged today..." Minho said quietly. As the new day started, Jisung looked up from his phone and smiled.
"I know. I'm so happy!"
Minho grinned back as Jisung took the papers the doctor had given him and began to read and sign away.
"Wait," Jisung suddenly halted. Minho frowned and asked what was wrong.
Jisung peered at the clock.
"3....2....1...."

"HEY GUYS," a voice yelled.
"Right on time," Jisung whispered. The door swung open and revealed Chan and Felix, along with several others behind them.

"Get your ass out of bed, Minho," Chan scolded and hoisted the younger off the sheets. Minho groaned slightly, pressing his hands into his thighs, but straightened his spine anyways and began to walk to the bathroom. Aided by Chan, he would get changed in order to leave the hospital.

"Are we almost ready?" Jisung claimed as the other people began to shuffle in.
Felix grabbed someone's hand, his fathers, and pulled him to talk with Jisung.
"Yeah we have the check, and are you sure you wanna send him away?" Felix whimpered. Mr. Lee grimaced at his son but stared at Jisung for a response.

"Yeah, I'm positive that this is the only thing that can help him," Jisung responded, a light in his eyes.
Woojin and Jeongin had arrived as well.
"We saw Minho and Chan walking back from the bathroom a few minutes ago, they should be here soon," Woojin commented, growing flustered at the mention of Chan's name.

"Great!" Hyunjin said, popping out from behind Felix, "I'll get the lights."
Hyunjin moved to the closed window where Seungmin stood and grasped his hand.

"Approaching in, 3....2..." The light flicked off.

"Are you guys fucking idiots? It's day time I can still you all..." someone yelled.
The light flicked back on and the boys groaned.
Nonetheless, Minho was still smiling as he held Chan's arms.
"What did you guys do?" he asked carefully.

Chan smirked and nudged the brown haired boy forward, moving to stand next to Woojin.

Jisung's heart pounded. He didn't know why he felt so nervous.
"Minho, we all love you, we really do. We did a little something to help you out..."

He handed the envelope he held in his hands to Minho who gingerly opened it.
"A check? That's a shit ton- Oh. Oh. Okay," Minho commented as he read the pamphlet the boys had placed in the envelope.
"Rehab," he stated, nodding softly, the fringe in is eyes bouncing.
"Don't be mad!" Jisung cried, throwing his hands on Minho's shoulders.
Minho laughed and grabbed Jisung's neck.

"Why would I be mad? You care about me, you actually care about me-"

Jisung kissed him.

The group cooed.

Minho kissed back, his lips greedy against Jisung's plush ones. He leaned back and whispered, "You won't know how much I'll miss that."

Jisung winked at Minho. "Who said you'll never kiss me again when you go?"

With a quick peck on the lips, Jisung dragged Minho away, the other boys snickering under their breath.

"What's going on?" Jeongin and Woojin wondered aloud.
Chan bit his cheek. "Jeongin, don't worry about it."

Woojin glowered at Chan's words, "So then what about me?"
Chan smirked again and looked Woojin in the eye.

"Why don't we find out, eh?" he asked with a sultry look. He took Woojin out of the hospital room.

Jeongin threw his hands up. "Woojin was my ride home!"
Hyunjin giggled and gripped Seungmin's hands harder. "I can drive!" he offered.

Seungmin's eyes narrowed but quickly widened again when Hyunjin started to walk hand in hand with him.
"Is that okay if we drive Jeonginnie?" Hyunjin poses, pursing his lip a bit.