Sorry Sorry(24)

"I have to tell you something."

"I-"

Minho stopped and looked to the door. He saw the faint outlines of the others boy's behind the doorway.
"Is this some sort of set up?" He asked instead, eyes narrowing.
Jisung shook as if he were just awakened.
"What the fuck- No!"
He grabbed Minho's shoulders and spun him around to face him.
"Listen," Jisung grunted. He lifted his head so that he and Minho's chins were close together.
Jisung brought his fingers up Minho's neck and then he held the elder's chin.
"I'm here for you and only you."
Minho couldn't help but stare into the blonde boy's eyes.
"Fuck," he muttered. His tongue darted our firm his mouth as he subtly licked his lips.
"Minho, I never stopped loving you and I tried to get over you, but you know-"
"Sorry," Minho claimed.
"What?" Jisung questioned, tilting his head but not removing his hand from Minho's face.

"I'm sorry," Minho repeated. He took his hand and struck Jisung's away.
"Fuck, wait-"
"No Jisung, you didn't do anything, it's just the illness...."

Jisung's eyes started to water.
All he wanted to do was convince Minho he loved him.
"I love you," Minho said suddenly.
He faced Jisung and cupped his face.

"If you're gonna help me then maybe you do care?" he said, but more asked the statement to Jisung.
Jisung nodded and smiled into Minho's hands.

"So-"

Minho kinda frowned.

"Let's take it slow okay? I basically hate myself and want to tell myself that you are lying. All I want is to kiss you-"

Jisung cut him off, blinking slowly.
"You feel vulnerable and weak, it's alright, we will get through it. I trust you, and you can trust me!"

Quickly, Minho took his hands away and wrapped his arms around Jisung's small body.

"We're fucked up," he whispered to end the conversation. Jisung nodded and replied, "But in the best way."

_

There was a buzzing in Chan's pocket.

Felix turned around and put a finger to his lips agitatedly. Chan raised a hand and started to backtrack to the staircase.
Sauntering halfway down the staircase, Chan slid to 'answer' in his phone.
"Hello?" he mumbled, sleep wanting to consume his voice.
"—Chan?" the other line murmured.
"Speaking..."

There was a pause.

"I gave it some thought...." The voice said.

"Yeah?" Chan responded.

"My answer changed, I'm saying yes."

"Listen, Woojin, now really isn't a good time-"

Another pause.

"Yeah? Oh alright sorry to bother you with answering a question you asked-"

"Minho's in danger okay? Shut up and wait!" Chan yelled angrily, annoyed at the ignorance-
Chan slid his finger as the phone dropped to the floor.
I don't seem to have the effort.
________________________________

a/n: I'm so so so so sorry (hah get it) for this horrible filler chapter, I had a lot of work for school this week so new inspirations and such will come up and I'll start writing more and better content.

I'm sorry but thank you sm for the support!

love you all xxx

-brook