Chapter 5

I can't believe after I decided to stay with this nigga after he cheated on me with his ex, he told my cousin to break up with me for him. He's such fuckin ass! I slammed my room door and burst into tears.. I can't believe the only guy I really loved did this to me ..

I went ahead to volunteer even though I was still hurting. While we were on break Shayla and Jaxson were texting him trying to figure out why he broke up with me out of no where. He left me for his other ex Zaliyah. Soon as they told me I just burst into tears. I can't believe the guy I loved so much did this to me.

Jaxson gave me a hug and told me "Look Shae Leigh my brother is a jackass okay? I promise you he will be back with you in no time."

I nodded my head as the tears rolled down my cheeks.

Jaxson has always been like a big brother to me even before I was with Jesse.

Shayla had started to cuss out Jesse for me since I didn't have the strength. For the rest of the day I was just miserable because what if he doesn't come back? What if this is the end of Shae Leigh and Jesse? As these thoughts ran through my head as I was in the bed, I began to cry again.

The next day I didn't go volunteer cause I wasn't in the mood. I stayed at home by myself for the day. As I was crying, I heard the phone ring.

"Hello?" I said sniffling and wiping my tears.

"Hey Shae, Jaxson needs to tell you something." Shayla said.

"Alright" I said still wiping my tears.

Shayla gave the phone to Jaxson. What could Jaxson be telling me?

"Hey Shae. Jesse told me to tell you that he loves you."

"Alright Jaxson thanks." I said nonchalantly.

I was trying my best not to get my hopes up because I didn't want to get hurt again.

A few hours later Shayla started to call me

"What Shayla?" I said.

"Jesse said to call him!" Shayla yelled into my phone.

"Uhh no if he wanna talk to me he needs to call me. Tell him that."

"Ok Lil Shae I see you!" Shayla said boosting me up.

"Girl bye just tell him that." I said hanging up the phone.

A few minutes after I got off the phone with Shayla, Jesse called me.

Me:What Jesse?

Jesse: Well hey baby

Me: No I'm not your baby. Zaliyah is your baby remember? You left me for her.

Jesse: I know Shae Leigh and I'm sorry. I don't know what I was thinking. I love you and only you Shae Leigh Carter. I'm soo sorry. I missed you when we weren't together. I know I hurt you and I won't do it again if you take me back. I won't mess up again I promise baby.

Me: Well Jesse you did hurt me really bad when you cheated on me with Alesha and left me for Zaliyah. I can't deny that I love you , I really do. But I want you to know I don't trust you and you will have to earn your trust. I will take you back Jesse cause I did miss you and talking to you.

Jesse: thank you baby I love you soo much. Jaxson told me how you were crying and he popped me in the back of my head and cussed me out.

I started laughing. "That's what you get Jesse."

We talked all day and all night until we fell asleep. I really love Jesse Hezae Earl Johnson and I hope he doesn't cheat on me again.