Chapter 21

January 21

9:00 am

6 months later..

"Baby!" I called.

"What Shae?" Austin replied

"Come here! I want you to see something!" I hollered from Cameron's room.

"What is it?" He said coming into the room half dressed.

"Look at Cameron's eyes!" I said looking at Cameron in his crib

"Baby they're hazel!" Austin said in shock.

Ever since Cameron was born, we didn't know what color his eyes were going to be. One day they would be grey, next day green, or brown. But for the past month they have been hazel. The doctor said we would know what color they would be if they stayed a certain for a month and I guess hazel is going to be Cameron's eye color.

Cameron looks so much like Austin. He's light skinned, with curly hair and now he has hazel eyes.

"Aww look at my big baby!" I said picking up Cameron out of his crib.

"Yea my lil boy gon be a playa just like his daddy was before I met his mommy." He said taking Cameron from me.

"No he's not. My Cameron is going to be a sweetheart." I said to Austin.

Austin gave Cameron back to me.

"Well baby I have to go to school. I'll see you later." Austin said kissing me on my cheek.

"Alright bye. Love you." I said still looking at Cameron.

"Love you too baby." Austin said leaving the room.

Austin has been coming home late a lot lately. I told Austin I was going to take Cameron to Dallas with me but I'm really not going. I'm just trying to catch him cheating.

I told him I was going to go home today since I finished school early. I am now classified as a junior since I've been working so hard.

9 hours later..

6:30 pm

I called Austin and told him I was on the road going to Dallas but I was really just driving around looking for his car.

I finally found it at this bar. I saw some female get in the passenger seat.

This nigga got me fucked up. He must don't know..

I followed him until he went to the house. I dropped Cameron off at his babysitter and I went back to the house.

I quietly opened the front door and tiptoed up the stairs.

I walked around to figure out which bedroom they were in.

"Ahh ride this dick Kalysha" I heard Austin moan along with the bed squeaking and hitting the wall.

I turned around and realized that they were in our bedroom.

I know this nigga really got me all the way fucked up. This nigga must be hooked on fonix.

I open the door and close the door gently so they won't know that I'm in here.

It was so hard to keep my calm and watch Austin fuck this bitch in our bed.

I pressed my lips in between my teeth because I wanted to cry and I was pissed off but I had to keep calm.

"Ahh baby.. I'm bout to nut" Austin moaned.

His back was facing the door as he was he was hitting this hoe from the back.

After I realized they finished, I started to clap.