Chapter 9

The past 3 days I have been crying. I still can't get over the fact that Jesse cheated on me. Yea I know he apologized and we made up but it still hurts. It wasn't even a month since the first time we had sex for the first time and just all these questions ran through my mind. Did he intentionally cheat? Why would he do that to me? Does he really love me? I just don't know anymore..

As the days went by the hurt turned into anger and I wanted revenge. I let him cheat on me twice and I didn't do anything. I don't want to leave him because we've been together too long for me to walk away so I'll just get even.

I had met this guy when I was middle school named Austin Wright Jr. and he was light skinned, tall, fine and he was mixed with Puerto Rican and black. No other way to describe him. He was my friend and he always had a little crush on me even tho he knew I was with Jesse.

November 10

I told Austin what Jesse did and Austin wasn't happy at all.

"That nigga stupid to do that to you! He cheated on you twice! He has a great girl and he keeps fuckin up.. And you're still gonna stay Shae Leigh?" Austin asked me waiting for me to answer.

"Yea Austin, I love him he's my first love and I don't wanna start over again. I've been with him 7 months and known him all my life. He needs me and I need-"

"No you don't Shae. You don't need him. You're beautiful, smart, talented and all of the above. You can do better. And if he needed you as much as he says he does and loves you as much as he said he does he wouldn't do this to you." Austin said looking at me seriously.

As he said that a tear rolled down my face.

"Shae don't cry." Austin said leaning over to wipe my tears and hugs me.

I hug him back and silently cry. We both let go, Austin leans in to kiss me and next thing I know we start to make out. I stop myself "Austin I'm still with Jesse." I said stopping Austin.

"Shae Leigh what if you were with me? I wanna be with you, I love you. I adore you. All my life I've been looking for a girl like you and here you are. The way Jesse is treating you, he treats you like shit and he doesn't deserve you. I deserve you. Shae Leigh, will you be my girlfriend?" Austin asked me.