Chapter 23

"What are you talking about Austin?" I asked trying to stay calm. "I'm talking about you taking a picture with that bitch ass nigga!" He asked yelling into the phone. "First of all, lower your damn voice because my baby is in the car and he is sleep and I don't need you waking up Cameron. Second of all, I know you're not talking when you taking pictures with that hoe calling her bae!" I said getting angry. "Your baby? So you tryin to say he's not mines." He asked calmly. "He is yours. It's just ever since I left you haven't tried to come see your son." "Well maybe because you just picked up and left me. When are you coming back Shae?" He asked. "I'm not coming back. It's your fault I left you. If you hadn't been cheating on me, I would still be there with you. We had everything baby, but you messed it up." I said getting emotional. "Baby I'm sorry. I don't know what happened. I just let my dick do the thinking instead of my heart. Shae please come back." Austin said. I could tell he was about to cry. "Austin, I'm not coming back. It's done. I already filed for divorce. I'm planning on getting full custody of Cameron. Good bye." I said hanging up the phone.

4 months later..

Jesse has been treating me like shit. He has been playing with my emotions like crazy. I came back to Bricklyn and Jesse went to go get a new girlfriend, Jamie. It broke my heart to hear that from somebody else and not him. Me and Jamie got mad beef but it's cool cause I'm gon fight her anyways. She knew I was talking to Jesse and she kept fuckin with regardless of the fact. I filed for divorce from Austin and he still hasn't signed the papers. I'm kind of glad he hasn't because I've been thinking about going to cancel the divorce. I'm not sure yet. My baby Cameron has gotten so big lately. He is 10 months now! He can crawl now and he's trying to walk. Austin has only seen Cameron 3 times since I left Louisiana. I still live with MamaMi and Mr. Wright. MamaMi still doesn't know about the plans for divorce nor does anybody else know. Even though Jesse is with Jamie I still go and hang out with him. I'm supposed to go over his house later today when he gets out of practice.

School went by so fast, I said bye to my friends and I went to see my mama. "Hey mama! Where are you?" I said walking into the house. "I'm in the kitchen!" She hollered. I walk in the kitchen and see my mama cooking. "Ooh my mama that smells good!" I said getting hungry. "It's your favorite. Shrimp pasta." She said smiling. "Ooh yess! Well where is my baby Cameron?" I asked. "He's in the back." She said pointing. I run back there and say "Hi mommy's baby! How are you doing? You look so cute! " I said while Austin cooed and laughed. I picked him up and brought him into the kitchen so he could eat too.

Cameron had chicken nuggets and I ate shrimp pasta. While I was eating, I got a message from Jesse saying he was out of practice and I told him I would be there in 30 minutes. "Mama I'll be back in a few. I'm going to go hang out with some of my friends. So could you keep Cameron please?" I asked my mom. "Shae Leigh you don't ever have to ask me to keep Cameron, that's my grand baby and I love him! I would love to!" She said smiling. "Alright I'll be back! Bye Cammy!" I said picking up Cameron and kissing him on his cheek. I walk out and get in my car and drive to Jesse's house. I didn't even knock on the door and he opened the door. "Hey Jesse" I said hugging him. "Wassup Shae" he said hugging me back. We stop hugging and he pulls me back to kiss me. We start making out and he picks me up and carries me up to his room and shuts the door. I get off of him and push him on the bed and climb on top of him kissing all on his neck and down his chest. He flips me over and goes down to my womanhood. He puts his tongue on there and it felt so damn good. He kept licking my pussy and fingering me. He puts on a condom and starts pushing hisself inside of me nice and slow and then starts speeding up. I get on top of him and sit on his face while he licks me up. I move down and cum on his chest. I go and get on his dick and start grinding on him then I start bouncing. While I'm riding him he starts grabbing my ass. He turns me around and starts hittin it from the back. The room was filled with my moans. He starts pulling my hair pushing himself deeper inside of me. He pulls out and nuts on my booty. We get under the covers and cuddle for a while. "So what does this mean?" I asked Jesse looking up at him. "Well I don't know. You tell me." He said. "Well I want us to be together again. I wanna try again. I want you to leave Jamie for me." I said getting out of the bed putting my panties back on and my shirt. Jesse gets out of the bed and says "Shae I do love you. You're the first girl I've ever loved. You're my first love but you just have a lot going on. You're still married to Austin, in the process of getting a divorce because he won't sign the papers. You have a baby Shae and it's not mines and that hurt me really bad. I just think we should just stay as friends." He said. "Wow. So you just used me for sex! That's all yo fuckin ass had on your mind the whole time! You used me! I can't believe I was so stupid! I was going to get a divorce for you! I was going to leave my husband for you! But it's cool. I'm leaving!" I said putting on my jeans and shoes. "Shae it's not-" "I don't give a fuck. I'm tired of excuses. I'm going to be a family with my husband." I said walking out the door.