Chapter 19

July 12

It's finally time for Austin and I to get married! Well the legal marriage. We're gonna wait to have a big wedding because of the baby. We didn't want our baby to be born out of wedlock.

Austin graduated a month ago. I'll be 7 months pregnant next week. I can't wait to meet our little boy! We decided to name him Austin Cameron Wright III.

Austin left before I woke up but he left a note. It says "Dear my beautiful wife, the past 6 months have been amazing with you. In less than 2 months we're going to have our first baby together and today we're going to get married. I love you so much Shae Leigh. You are my everything and I will never let you go. Love, your husband Austin."

This boy is so romantic! I get out of the bed and I decided to wear my long white skirt with a white shirt and my white jacket and my gold Jimmy Choo sandals. I decided to curl my hair and put a white flower headband on. I didn't wear much make up so I just put on some eyeliner and mascara with pink lipstick.

"Shae Leigh you ready?" Mrs Michelle said knocking on the door.

"Yes MamaMi. You can come in." I said while doing my makeup.

"Aww! Shae! You look so beautiful! I can't believe Austin finally found a girl who wants to be with forever and then having Austin the third with her." She said in tears.

"Aww! MamaMi don't cry cause you're gonna make me cry!" I said with tears in my eyes.

"Alright alright. Come on Shae so we can go to the courthouse." Mrs Michelle said fixing her face.

We go downstairs to the garage and I see a brand new white BMW.

"MamaMi who's car is this?" I asked pointing at the car.

"It's yours. We just bought it since you just got your permit. You like it?" Mrs Michelle asks.

"Like it? I love it! It's so cute! Thank you so much for everything!" I said hugging MamaMi.

"You're welcome! Now come on. I'm gonna let you drive!" Mrs Michelle said handing me the keys.

I get into the car and we drive to the courthouse.

1 hour later..

"Congrats Austin and Shae Leigh Wright!" Mrs Michelle said as Austin and I walked out the courthouse holding hands.

"Thank you" Austin and I both said.

I am so happy that Austin and I are finally married! I'm now Mrs. Shae Leigh Wright.

1 week later..

Austin and I are going to Louisiana to get things set up at his parent's house. They decided to let us stay in it. LSU isn't going to make him stay in a dorm because they know our situation. Austin has 2 months until he starts college. When he starts I'll be at home school because I don't want to go to regular school after I have my baby.

We get to the house and Austin opens the car door for me and we walk up to the house, before I can step in he sweeps me off my feet and carries me into the house.

"Aww baby! I know I'm heavy so you can put me down." I said laughing.

"Yea you are a lil but it's okay because you're still beautiful." He says smiling at me.

I kissed him on the lips and we walked around the house and told the movers where to put stuff. We had just bought couches, a new bed, a bed for the baby, an oven and a microwave. We weren't going to finish setting up until next week.

We get home around 9 and I instantly crawl in bed and go to sleep.

July 20

I woke up around 1:00 am because I was cramping and moved the covers and it was a giant wet spot on the bed.

"Baby wake up!" I said shaking Austin.

"What Shae?" He said sleepily.

"It's time baby. My water just broke!" I said softly in a excited tone.

Austin instantly jumped up. "Alright come on." He said helping me out of bed.

I can't believe it's time! My baby boy is about to be here!