Chapter 10

"Shae did you hear me?" Austin asks me snapping me out of shock.

"Umm yea I did. Did you really just ask me that? Are you serious Austin?" I asked.

I really think Austin is cute and a good friend. Austin is a senior and I know he'll leave for college soon. I always wondered what it would be like if we were together, if I say yes I would get my answer. I could get revenge on Jesse but it'll hurt Austin if he found out that I used him. It'll also ruin our relationship.. Fuck it I'm stepping out and trying something.

"Yes Austin I'll be your girl!" I said smiling.

"Yes!" He said to hisself out loud.

I started laughing.

"Now we need to really make this official, we need to kiss." He said laughing. "Alright Austin." I said chuckling.

We leaned to kiss, his lips were so soft. I climbed into his lap and started to tongue kiss him. I took off his shirt and started to kiss on his neck and went to feel on his abs. He picked me up and carried me to his room and threw me on the bed. He climbed on me sucking on my neck and went down to my belly button. He unbuttoned my jeans and stopped

"You sure Shae?" Austin asked me.

I shook my head yes.

He took my jeans off and my panties and went down. His tongue ran up and down my womanhood making me even wetter.

"You gotta condom Austin?" I asked him

"I sure do!" He smiled pulling out the gold trojan.

He put it on and pushed inside of me and started to stroke nice and slow. He leaned down to kiss my lips and neck. I started holding him closer to me making him go faster and deeper. He put my leg on his shoulder and started pounding in me making me moan louder and louder. He picked me up and put me on top of him. When I first got on top of him and started sliding down on it hurt because his dick was really big and I never rode before. I started grinding on him making him grip his hands on my ass. I started goin up and down moaning louder as I was about to have my first orgasm.

"Ahhh Austin" I moaned.

I climbed off of him and laid next to him. He started staring at me.

"What you lookin at nigga?" I said mugging him.

He raised his eyebrow at me "Nigga? I was finna say how you look beautiful but nah fuck that." He said laughing softly.

"Aww that ain't right Austin. I'm sorry." I said climbing on top of him.

"Baby don't start nothin you can't finish." He said looking up at me with his hands on my hips.

"Who said I can't finish it?" I said goin down to kiss him on his lips and neck.

"Alright Shae." He said.

He flips me over and gets on top of me and starts pushing inside of me slow and sped up really fast. "Ooh Austin ahh stooop!" "Nope." He kept goin as I was scratching his back with each deep stroke.

"Austin!" I whined.

"You gon stop talkin shit?" He said still strokin and pinned my arms to the bed.

"Yess baby!" I yelled.

He went down kissed me on my neck.

"Better act like you know who big daddy is!" Austin said getting off of me laughing.

"Whatever Austin." I said getting out of the bed as he laid there watching tv.

I put on one of his shirts and my panties and went down stairs. I checked my phone it was 1:15 am and I had so many missed text messages and calls. Most were from Jesse. He kept texting me asking me where was I and why wasn't I answering the phone. Shayla was blowin up my phone too asking me where was I and that Jesse kept calling her looking for me. My mom wasn't really worried cause I told her I was at my friends house and she knew Austin but she doesn't know the extent of our relationship now. She knows I'm with Jesse and she knows everything that's been going on with us.

"Shit" I said out loud to myself placing my phone down.

Austin came behind me and asked "What's wrong babe?"

He looked down at my phone and saw how Jesse and Shayla were calling and texting me.

"Shae fuck Jesse. Don't worry about him okay?" He said turning me around.

"Yea I know Austin. I love him and-" I said looking off until Austin cut me off.

"Shae stop. If you loved as much as much as you say you do, You wouldn't have fucked me." He said looking at me.

I raised my eyebrow at Austin.

"Shae Leigh I love you and I want you to leave Jesse for me. I wanna treat you right I wanna-" I stop Austin.

"Austin can you just stop. Just stop. Okay? I like you yes I do but I love Jesse and I'm still with him and I'm not quite sure how to break it off with him okay? So I'm gonna take some time and think about it." I said.

Austin kisses me on my forehead.

"Okay baby girl I'll let you think about it. Come on and go to bed because you got church in the morning and I gotta take you." He said softly.

He takes my hand and leads to his room where I fall asleep.

I'm not sure what I'm gonna do now, this was just supposed to be revenge not a spun out relationship. I'm just so confused..