Chapter 13

We get back to Austin's house and a few minutes after we get there, we hear the doorbell ring.

"Hold on babe" he said walking to the door.

He looked in the peep hole and said "Shit".

"Who is it Austin?" I asked.

"It's yo fuckin crazy ass boyfriend Jesse!" Austin said running back to where I was.

"What the hell? How did he know I was here?? He must've followed us!" I said getting mad and nervous.

"Damn straight he did!" Austin agreeing with me.

"Shae, bring yo ass out here, I know you in there!" Jesse hollered from outside the door.

"Shae go out to the garage and get your phone and get in the car and hide until I tell you to come out." Austin instructed me.

"Okay Austin." I said nodding my head.

I ran to get all my stuff so it wouldn't look like I was there, gave him the signal to open the door and hid in one of the cars in the garage.

I can't believe Jesse crazy ass followed us! I can't take this anymore. I decided to get out the car and go find Jesse and Austin.

I walk out of the garage and into the house.

"Austin! Aust-" I stopped because I saw Jesse.

"What the fuck you callin his name for?" Jesse hollered.

I walk to where Jesse is and find Austin unconscious on the floor.

"What the hell did you do Jesse??" I said dropping next to Austin.

"He was talkin shit so I knocked him out." Jesse said cockily.

I start crying "Austin! Austin get up!" I said pushing on his chest.

"What the hell you cryin over this nigga for? Come on Shae lets go!" Jesse said trying to pull me up.

"No Jesse! I can't just leave him here like this! You can leave but I'm staying!" I said jerking my arm from Jesse.

"Alright fine. Just know that we done." Jesse said.

"That's fine Jesse! I rather be with Austin cause he doesn't treat me like shit!" I said rolling my eyes at Jesse.

He left and slammed the door.

"Don't slam the gotdamn door! You punk ass nigga!" I hollered.

Soon as Jesse left, Austin woke up.

"Baby! Are you okay?" I said looking at Austin.

"Yea I'm okay Shae baby. That bitch ass nigga Jesse gone?" Austin said groaning.

"Yes baby it's just me and you." I said almost in tears again.

I helped Austin up and we went to lock all the doors to make sure Jesse wouldn't come in.

"Baby are you okay?" Austin asked me noticing a tear falling from my eye.

"Yea I'm okay now knowing that you're okay. I said.

Austin reached over and wiped my tear then grabbed my hand.

"Shae thank you for staying with me. I really appreciate it. I got you no matter no matter what." He kissed my hand.

"You got me I got you." I leaned over and kissed him. We started to make out.

"Well well well, what do we have here?" an unfamiliar voice said.

"Mom! Dad! Y'all back already? Well I have somebody I want you to meet. Mom, Dad this is Shae Leigh my girlfriend." Austin said introducing me.

"Hi" I said shyly standing next to Austin.

"Well Austin we already knew who Shae Leigh is. She's been over here before boy." Mr. Wright said smacking him in the back of his head.

Mr. Austin Wright Sr. and Austin Jr. looked so much alike. Both tall, fare skinned with thick eyebrows. The only thing was his dad was Puerto Rican and he kept his hair cut short while Austin kept his hair kind of cut but had a curly top.

Mrs. Michelle Wright but I call her Mrs. Michelle, she's caramel skin tone just like me, short just like me with long black weave and pretty. Mrs. Michelle and I looked so much alike, no wonder Austin chose me. The only difference is I don't wear weave.

Mrs. Michelle and I got along amazingly just like I did with Ms. Jelena.

"Well Shae girl you can stay here for the night or until Christmas. It's up to you. You're always welcome here." Mrs. Michelle said coming to hug me.

"Okay. If I do, I'll need to tell my mom and I'll need to get more clothes cause I only have clothes for one night in my bag." I explained.

"Alright well since we've had a nice moment here, Shae come on we goin upstairs." Austin said grabbing my hand.

"Alright now son." Mr. Wright said.

We went upstairs and I checked my phone and I said so many missed calls and texts from Jaxson and Shayla. I don't feel like answering so Austin and I just cuddled up.

"I know you didn't think we were just gonna go to sleep do you baby?" Austin said getting on top of me and kissing on my neck.

"Naa I knew we wasn't daddy." I said pulling him down closer to kiss me.